Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server not automatically setup after order? Please read!


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ahh ok! Thanks for the info, I submitted a ticket for an upgrade request, I’m not sure if you can address it or not. It’s ticket #977142!   EDIT: My ticket got picked up already! I appreciat

Please create a support ticket. Occasionally our automated game server creation fails and we must manually set up your game server. I do apologize for this inconvenience. To keep the fo

Somebody help me, request a server this morning and still not be created , and create two tiket and nothing, nobody answers .  

Posted Images

  • 2 months later...

Hi just rented server

Game Server ID #93133

Support Ticket#586464

Tried to start server several times, just returns "stopped".

it's a vanilla minecraft 1.14.4

thanks in advance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, xFalir said:

Having the same issue with my server being Started: Loading then continues to go to Stopped.

 

Game Server ID: #93181

 

Running Skyfactory 3 3.0.15

With your server its a RAM Allotment issue, the pack you have chosen to run requires more RAM than the server package you support allows!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Capps said:

With your server its a RAM Allotment issue, the pack you have chosen to run requires more RAM than the server package you support allows!

Ahh ok! Thanks for the info, I submitted a ticket for an upgrade request, I’m not sure if you can address it or not. It’s ticket #977142!

 

EDIT: My ticket got picked up already! I appreciate your info on that, it helped a lot.

 

EDIT 2: Ryan, I'm sure you know this already, but the team here is amazing. They picked up my ticket fast, and even bumped my server size up to test without charging me just so I could make sure it would work. There's a reason why I consistently always come back to you guys for my server needs whether it be for Minecraft or Ark.

Edited by xFalir
Updated response

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, xFalir said:

Ryan, I'm sure you know this already, but the team here is amazing. They picked up my ticket fast, and even bumped my server size up to test without charging me just so I could make sure it would work. There's a reason why I consistently always come back to you guys for my server needs whether it be for Minecraft or Ark.

Really appreciate the feedback, will pass it along!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Hiya my server didnt launch tossed a support ticket in and figured I would mention here as well. Probably didn't populate automatically. have a big group of friends waiting to log in to play. 
Hope it gets fixed soon, Thanks.

ticket #354613

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2019 at 3:50 PM, skyyna said:

Hiya my server didnt launch tossed a support ticket in and figured I would mention here as well. Probably didn't populate automatically. have a big group of friends waiting to log in to play. 
Hope it gets fixed soon, Thanks.

ticket #354613

Looks like this got resolved Sunday morning around 5am Pacific. I see Ryan C replied to the ticket. If you are still having issues please let me know but the server appears to be up and running.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

I just rented a server - paid 6 months ahead of time... Where are the instructions?  Does everyone just assume that everyone knows how to set up this server thing?  All I can do is run the server which comes back stopped ... so yeah... not overly impressed at the moment.

 

GAME SERVER ID #95033

Oh.. I also clicked on latest patch notes... and it took me to information about STATIONEERS...  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Buzzed Bear said:

Wow... super fast service... It's up and running... now just to figure out the game settings - make it a private server... etc etc etc.

 

Thanks for quick fix to my Support Ticket!

 

Glad to hear it was all fixed up quickly!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/11/2019 at 2:50 AM, dcincali said:

Invoice 368159

Order 167503

Control Panel and Game Servers both blank, order is paid.  Support ticket unanswered atm +/- 30min.

 

On 11/11/2019 at 6:31 AM, Stelsius said:

Same

Invoice  368254

Order  167507

game servers is empty

Both of these issues were addressed yesterday! If you still have any issues please submit a support ticket!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

bought a server today raised a ticket and i can connect via ftp but dayz liv is stuck in stopped mode anwoud d ive tried to restart but nothjing happens?

I think a few users are having the same issues Ryan...would be good to get some feedback from tickets and replys in forums :-)

gamer server id 97823

ticket #695305

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, crashbox said:

bought a server today raised a ticket and i can connect via ftp but dayz liv is stuck in stopped mode anwoud d ive tried to restart but nothjing happens?

I think a few users are having the same issues Ryan...would be good to get some feedback from tickets and replys in forums :-)

gamer server id 97823

ticket #695305

Cheers

I replied to your ticket, the issue has been resolved!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/24/2019 at 3:09 PM, OK1707 said:

Około

 

Is there anything I can help you with? I tried looking up the two usernames you replied with but I am not seeing any accounts with the username provided.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...