Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Status "Unknown?"

Ryan Pennington

GAME SERVER ID #38407

Down: Status Unknown

Staff intervention One of our staff members is currently intervening on your server. You may not start, stop, restart, or update your game server until the intervention lock is removed.

Please fix?

Thank You

GAME SERVER ID #38984 Ticket #799564 ( Sales Ticket ) Ticket #105405 ( General Ticket )

Server unknown takes 1+ hr using "Save settings and Restart game server" for dialog box to go away. Buttons grayed out as well.  

Server Status: Unknown

Ticket: #463692

Server: #30978

Ticket still "Open".

Server still down and UNKNOWN in the control panel. Five days. Nary a word since the email that said the server would be back up after "unscheduled maintenance" "Shortly".

Shortly.

Five days.

Wow.

Having some hardware issues with 198.154.117.6, very sorry about that. We have been working on it ever since.

If it's not resolved in the next few hours we'll be transferring customers and compensating for a free week.

Thank you. I see the server has been moved and is up and I have the email about the credit. It's unfortunate the server code base couldn't be recovered. It was a legacy server, however. It's moot. I think I'll reconfigure it for a later build and different map.

Such a long delay is atypical for you guys. I know you're busy scrambling when an issue like this hits... but a word or two would be a really good thing along the way.

Ticket #132567     Edit Status: Open Department: General Create Date: 04/24/2017 7:27 pm Name:   Email:   Game Server ID: 37475

Email reply:

The reason you are seeing "Unknown" status in your game server panel is due to unexpected maintenance on the server that your game server is located on. We are currently working to resolve this issue and your game server should be online shortly.

Any updates? Don't really want to bump the service ticket, just want to play.  :)

-B

Hi there --

Server 28853

Ticket 262690 -- but this was about failing data base access over the last couple days.

Noticed it was down in control panel and invisible in browsers just as I was responding to your suggestion that you move it to another box. Since I hadn't responded yet, I assume that this is either a new issue or an evolution of the apparent data base access issue.

FTP is down. MySQL client access to the db is up, but very sluggish. It takes a few seconds to show a sort result of a table with only a few dozen records.

Server 28853

Ticket 262690 -- originally about failing data base access, but still open.

Don't want to bump the ticket. I figure you've got your hands full if a problem goes on this long. Been two days since we heard anything. 

What's going on? I figured Server 30978 above had to be a total fluke, but this is déjà vu all over again!