Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Status "Unknown?"

Ryan Pennington

Any word on why? Server just got upgraded to a higher performance block and in 3 days it's been down a total of 4 times. Twice to this unknown issue, and twice to just random stops. I have a ticket in, but last time it took me over 24h to hear back on a ticket.

On that machine we had some issues with the ethernet adapter on the datacenter end. There was extra delay because the provider did not reach the conclusion that it was the ethernet adapter after frequently asking them to see what was going on.

ID# 43580

Ticket# 657930

Logged a ticket last night, they said it would be back up shortly.

Looked this morning, still showing unknown status.

Please and thank you very much for the hard work!!

(btw didn't mean to send 2 times that same reply to my ticket. I sent one and when it was not showing up I thought it had not sent so I sent another one and now both are showing up. Sorry about that)

@SwiftSolv & @Zaratz, this machine is being decommissioned due to hardware issues out of our control. You will have received an email detailing more information regarding this.

@TechnoSam we're working with the Datacenter Techs now to get this machine back online. Sorry for the delay!

My server is locked because of staff invention? I wasn't warned before hand about the server being down or know why it's being worked on.

GAME SERVER ID #43493

UPDATE: The server is back up. Thank you.

Server status bouncing between ready and unknown.

Created a ticket. Patrick had it fixed. Worked for half an hour, then i got kicked off again, back to unknown status (luckily i was the only one on at the time).

GAME SERVER ID #43815

SUPPORT TICKET ID #847022

Edit: Seems to be working now without bounces

@OndeTv That machine should be good to go  :ugeek:

Sadly, 2 of us were just dropped from that server just now. Server back to unknown status. This is getting annoying.

Also, we have noticed lag coming and going even though we aren't many or doing much. Especially noticeable on f ex breeding meters. I used to have it on automatic restart every 24h, but the set time didn't suit us so i turned it off. I make sure to restart it at least once per 24 hours manually anyway though.

GAME SERVER ID #43815

Edit: Server is now back up, thanks

And another crash, status unknown. 3rd time now. We were only 2 people on, no mods installed. Last server restart was about 12 hours ago. It's getting silly..

GAME SERVER ID #43815

Issue resolved, server moved to different physical machine.