Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Status "Unknown?"

Ryan Pennington

Was playing on server just Last night  {Monday May 1st}, but this morning woke to servers being offline with Server status UNKNOWN for at least the last 6 hours now, plus it seems like Survival Servers website pages are taking an exceptionally long time to load as well, took over 3 minutes just to log onto my control panel page ?  Survival Servers having Issues ???

Server ID  # 11234

Support TIcket ID  # 597149

Thank you for looking into it.   - Ash

Hello, our servers status is showing up as "Unknown", please check this :)

Server ID

Help xD

Game server ID 

Its down again...

You're back up!  :geek:

• 2 weeks later...

Server has been down for the last 16 hours.  ID is #41570. No access to FTP. The backup server keeps going on and off. Most of the time it says "Unknown" but then other times it says "Stopped". Posted a ticket last night, and they said it was unexpected maintenance to the server and that it would be back up "shortly". Can I get an estimate to how much longer we should expect before the server will be functional again?

GAME SERVER ID #41142

same as this

Server has been down for the last 16 hours.  ID is #41570. No access to FTP. The backup server keeps going on and off. Most of the time it says "Unknown" but then other times it says "Stopped". Posted a ticket last night, and they said it was unexpected maintenance to the server and that it would be back up "shortly". Can I get an estimate to how much longer we should expect before the server will be functional again?

@cavemankenny & @weazish, this has been resolved.

The machine was reaching a virtual memory limit, which I have increased by quite a bit.

Would like to have a working A3 server.  Still waiting for this to be fixed "can't log in" then black screen & now flickering load in screen that goes nowhere...  also server shows 0/0 players and max players reached.

Can we PLEASE get this server wiped & working.  i have been going back & forth with trouble tickets for almost a week now....

GAME SERVER ID #42251

tickets #342762

There must be a better way to do this other then tickets that go days with out an answer.

Please help

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, i have got the issue with Unknown and i had tryed to restart and stop and then start over again but it dosnt work.

Game Server ID #42898

Server status went unknown at 11 ish pm 6/14/2017. stop, start restart, options greyed out.

saving configureation changes and restarting server also not working

GAME SERVER ID #43079

Game server ID 30333. Second time "unknown" for over 6hrs in 3 days, right after I was moved onto new hardware because the old server was having issues. This is worse than it was before... Ticket was submitted.