Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Status "Unknown?"

Ryan Pennington

Unknown Status

Save & Restart attempted

Ticket: #783328

Raised: 22-Feb-2016 10:50am (GMT)

Client: v254.994

Server: v254.995 (unofficial)

Official Server: v254.994

UPDATES

12:50pm Ticket states in progress but no updates on the ticket.  Cant request one as breaks bumping rule, so no idea what progress :(

GAME SERVER ID #37408

Ark server, went to tweak a couple settings in my ini that I missed last night and found that it is listed as unknown for server status with the start, stop and restart options grayed out and un-clickable. Not sure if it has anything to do with ticket #343430 which was about another issue that i fixed on my own or not.

Active task is running Your game server is currently working on task "start" which started 02/24/2017 11:37:16 PST. Control panel functionality will be limited until this task is completed. Says server is running and i have connected to it but i still cand edit anything in the control panel.

GAME SERVER ID #37789

After update from Chernarus 1.0.5.1 to 1.0.6 Server status in control panel Started but in all launcher and ReCon tools OFFLINE.

Server ID: 12675

Ticket: 203758

We're working on a few hardware issues servers tonight and tomorrow morning. Email notifications should have gone out.

If you didn't get an email notification then please list your game server ID here otherwise please read the email for detailed information. :)