Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Status "Unknown?"

Ryan Pennington

Ever since the Tek update my server is either lagging off and on or the server crashes and its status turns to "Unknown". Any help would be appreciated.

GAME SERVER ID #29908

Hi,

My server has been down since the new patch came through a couple days ago. I have had 2 tickets responded to that it was fixed but the server remained unavailable and has been showing the "unknown" status since early yesterday morning. I have put in a 3rd ticket this morning, I know that is probably excessive but honestly i just want some answers. I would like if anything an update on the issue with the server so that I at least know it is being worked on or not. My players are getting antsy and rightfully so since the server has been unavailable for going on 3 days now. I understand yall are probably working to resolve whatever issues are happening and with the Conan Exiles dropping this week and the big ARK patch it's possibly pretty hectic. 

Server ID #10439

198.154.117.11:18716

Thanks,

Belcam

This IP is currently null routed due to a DDoS attack. This is in a non-protected datacenter. No ETA as the DC does not give ETAs for DDoS null routes (for security) although I would imagine less than 3 hrs

My game server (ID 32673) is lagging badly and the webtool doesn't allow me to do anything anymore, it's stuck on "Unknown" since about 30 minutes ago. Ip is 163.172.22.198.

Stuck on unknown all yesterday.  Got response, server came up for 5 mins, crashed, now today it's back to being stuck on unknown:

Ticket #737895 Game Server ID: 33462

Conan Exiles server status Unknown

Game Server ID: 32756

Logged into the control panel with it showing this status.  I ran Update, and it seemed to has hung up.  I refreshed, and it's showing Unknown and Staff Intervention Locked.

<9:38am>Update: The Staff Intervention Locked came down shortly after posting this.  I ran the Update/Validation, which ran for around 34 minutes.  It finished and the server status is still Unknown.

Hardware issue on 216.244.87.243 working with datacenter to fix or we will have to transfer from there as well.

Damn, I just purchased too.

216.244.87.243:38916

GAME SERVER ID #34634

Same here.. been waiting all day so i can log in for the first time and now the servers are down or something where I cant get in and play

GAME SERVER ID #34592