Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Status "Unknown?"

Ryan Pennington

Server was up just for long enough that the ticket was responded to when the server was up.  Back down again...

Unknown Status

Server ID:  35035

Ticket Number:   282702

God ******!! Again me and me mates are suffering yet again from this unknown server status plague. First bloody time all 18 of us waited 11 hours to play and now it's down yet again. Please fix this! I was recommended to you guys by a friend because he said you lads were good and reliable. This sure is proving him wrong....

Server ID #35164

Ticket #324308

God ******!! Again me and me mates are suffering yet again from this unknown server status plague. First bloody time all 18 of us waited 11 hours to play and now it's down yet again. Please fix this! I was recommended to you guys by a friend because he said you lads were good and reliable. This sure is proving him wrong....

Server ID #35164

Ticket #324308

Server ID #35164

Ticket #324308

Hello bruce here.  I was also recommended Survival Servers to help me host for my friends.  We all pooled money together to get a good few months together with a good 5+ mods.  Including Extinction: Core being the overhaul.  

I was able to get my server live but I stopped it to go and I went off to watch the superbowl.  Came home to test my server again, but now I get an "unknown" status.  I checked/toggled the CMD and MOD list to clean them for a clean install but to no avail.  

Server ID #35430

Has anybody heard anything from anybody in regards to all these servers having an unkown status ? Did the host servers suddenly explode or something ? A little information and explanation would be greatly appreciated by all.

GAME SERVER ID #35050

Unknown status again, Like Veovondi said it ran great for about 3 hours the we got disconnected and it was Unknown again.

Ticket #: 181337

VICTORY!

Server worked most of the day after 1pmCST with some hiccups here and there. Unfortunately 2 hours ago the server slipped back into "Unknown" status once again and cannot be revived.

Game Server ID: 33750

Ticket: 797405

Server ID #32756

UNKNOWN status again.  Ran great for about 3 hours... but yeah.

Still in an Unknown status.  Wish I knew what was going on.  I am on a friends server, which is working really well.