Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Status "Unknown?"

Ryan Pennington

My server has been in "Unknown" status for the last 7 hours.

Support Ticket: 797405

Game Server ID: 33750

Update

After 9 hours of "Unknown", Server is now showing "Started" but is stuck on "Loading".

Tried updating and validating. Also tried refreshing and saving the server configuration...Still no dice

Power tripped last night causing ~ 10 machines to go down, our notifier did not catch them until just now as that was having issues too. Both are fixed.

I do apologize for the extended downtime folks. :( Everything should be back up now.

"power tripping" is a bit concerning from a host.  Do you guys not have systems on redundant UPS  or have backup power for situations like that?  Are the physical servers only running a single power supply?

Update

After 9 hours of "Unknown", Server is now showing "Started" but is stuck on "Loading".

Tried updating and validating. Also tried refreshing and saving the server configuration...Still no dice

VICTORY!

Agree mine is still down.  I think a group of folks were down due to the power issue and have been fixed, but this didn't resolve it for me.

Unknown Status

Server ID:  35035

Ticket Number:   282702

Server was up for about an hour and is now in Unknown status again. Unable to Start, Stop, or Restart server again... To my knowledge ticket #703064 is still open for Server #33764.