Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Status "Unknown?"

Ryan Pennington

I moved mine to a new server location and I am up and running (I was previously at Dallas).

This is not an option as the saved date will not be transferred.

This is not an option as the saved date will not be transferred.

If we ever have to move a customer the save data does indeed get transferred.

If you run into any issues you can always restore from a backup. 

All unknowns should be cleaned up at this point.

Server is back up. Please create a support ticket so we can credit you with a week of service if you were located on that machine.

Also we are glad to transfer customers away from that machine. We are still actively diagnosing what is going on with this server so it may have to be restarted a few times.

Server is back up. Please create a support ticket so we can credit you with a week of service if you were located on that machine.

Also we are glad to transfer customers away from that machine. We are still actively diagnosing what is going on with this server so it may have to be restarted a few times.

I am also on that server (207.244.146.182) my game server ID is 32045. I just bought the server Saturday and it has been down most of the time, including the last 17-20 hours. Just seconds ago the Unknown status disappeared and changed to stopped and I am currently trying to get it started. Is there any way I can be changed to a more stable server if this problem persists.

Yes include that in your support ticket and we can move you.

Ryan, I am on that server and I picked it because it was close to me. Would it have an effect on my game play if I switched to the next closest server?