Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Status "Unknown?"

Ryan Pennington

Server was up for about an hour and is now in Unknown status again. Unable to Start, Stop, or Restart server again... To my knowledge ticket #703064 is still open for Server #33764.

Also have a feeling because Conan Exiles just released a server patch a few moments ago, which is proberbly now messing up with this too.

GAME SERVER ID #33360

Status Unknown

Ticket #339452 

It was in the unknown state, then you posted about the power trip and it came back up. Was up and running for about 30 minutes then it went back to unknown status.

Also have a feeling because Conan Exiles just released a server patch a few moments ago, which is proberbly now messing up with this too.

Usually a server restart fixes but I'm unable to restart the server due to it being in an unknown status. 

Usually a server restart fixes but I'm unable to restart the server due to it being in an unknown status. 

According to their twitter right now, Not exactly promising >_>

!Temporarily disabling new backups (you can still restore from previous ones) & automated server restarts for the next few hours."

please help

Game Server ID :  35073

Server Status "Unknown"

ticket #875558

please help

Game Server ID :  35073

Server Status "Unknown"

ticket #875558

I've had the server for like 28 hours now and its been down for 10 of them.....good first impression lol

I mean at this point me and 18 of me mates have been waiting for over 9 bloody hours for this to get sorted, and honestly I understand technical issues but at this point if me and me mates cannot play what's the point of paying these guys to host my server.

Im running into the same issue, just purchased this server and its been down mor than its been up.  Submitted a ticket this morning and still no response, thought customer service was suppose to be good with these guys.

same here, been down since this morning.  

ticket #130838

server id #35205

have had this server less than 24 hours, having no info on the issue and when it may be fixed is a huge problem.

So I am having this issue ... Any idea what is going on please and if nothing can be done, then I will have to prove that this is unfit for purpose because I spent a LOT of money on this

GAME SERVER ID #34649

Server is currently stuck with an 'unknown' status. Any attempts to restart result in the 'Please wait, updating and restarting your server' dialog sticking around.

Ticket #: 385071

Game Server ID: 33939