Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

ARK not updating properly to the latest version?

• 2 weeks later...

I attempted to update the server when patch 216 was released. It did not apply right away so I waited a while due to the heavy load of persons trying to update the server. However, my server will no longer start when stopped. I don't know why.

I'm getting a error when logging into my server that says Client build ID doesnt match Host build ID, any quick fixes for this?  Server ID is 8609.

• 2 weeks later...

Server isn't shutting down/restarting. This makes it unable to update. 

Ticket #252132

Yep.Mine failed to update the first try. Now, it's been stuck on "Don't exit this page" for 45 minutes so far. 15 more minutes until ticket created for #6211.

Edit: Figured I'd boot the game to be sure it's updated and my server shows as 219 in the browser yet control panel says it's still updating. Good times! lol

Just did a major overhaul on some code, I do apologize for the down time but it was necessary.

This was a nasty update, the branch had a CPU leak with Phsyx which caused massive stress on our servers, causing most of these issues. In addition to our usual update blues (too many people hammering the update button to Steam servers) - it should start to be a lot better.

Please let me know from this point on if you have any issues (tell me game server ID) and I will attempt to help you, or just open up a support ticket.

Okay so the site devs/admins forced an update on my server, which was nice, but it still cannot be shutdown/restarted. When the update was forced through it loaded without any of the mods running, and so everything related to mods, was no longer placed in the world, and I can't load a backup since I can't stop/restart the server.

Ticket #479500

Okay so the site devs/admins forced an update on my server, which was nice, but it still cannot be shutdown/restarted. When the update was forced through it loaded without any of the mods running, and so everything related to mods, was no longer placed in the world, and I can't load a backup since I can't stop/restart the server.

Ticket #479500

Least your server is up!

Mine was left in the "Stopped" and now won't start up at all. Also Customer support are really slow right now. Angry players are forming pitchfork parties!

ID #7337

Ticket #331330

Least your server is up!

Mine was left in the "Stopped" and now won't start up at all. Also Customer support are really slow right now. Angry players are forming pitchfork parties!

ID #7337

Ticket #331330

i have same problem 

ID # 8972

ticket #657333

server created : 10/09/2015

crashed :10/13/2015 also the start date on ticket

last answer on ticket : 10/13/2015 3:27 pm   

i am hours from canceling my gameserver

Server Off Cant Start/ Unknown/ No Version

Ticket # 550976

Game ID: 8312

Name: kladybarra

I just did a fix it ticket and there is no ticket number still. ( Was here last month with same problem).

You guys ask us to write the ticket number in and you dont get one.

Last night my server turned off and wont come back on. In one of your post you state"

"The reason for this is because ARK is highly reliant on CPU core power. If you are running on one of our servers that has a 2.5 Ghz processor, we can place you on one of our faster 3.7 Ghz processors or higher to get increased server frame rate."

I would like to have the highest core possible added to the server with out losing my data. Money no matter-

Right now my server is down and all 30+ cant play, please get this server going a.s.a.p thank you !

Klad Ybarra-

Server is stuck at "Loading" ever since I received a response to my previous ticket saying that the Stop/Restart issue was fixed.

Ticket #922552

Edit: Fixed

• 3 weeks later...

Our server is not updating to the latest version.  Tried several restarts for the latest update.  We are still getting Client ID does not match Build ID.  

Game Server #8204

Ticket # 336607

Thank you

Out server is not updating either. Just stuck loading. Now it is stuck on stopped and appears my ip address has been changed. Maybe support has done this? I dont know, just have some angry players on my server.

Ticket 171476

Game server 9481

Thanks

Same issue here wont update. Nothing I do works. Sent a ticket in over 4 hrs ago and no response.

Ticket #383418

Game Server 9365

Thanks

#8204 - I see this is fixed

#9481 - Data corruption (ARK world save), please see ticket for rollback/fix instructions

#9365 - I see this is fixed

(note this reply is late, these were fixed most likely very shortly after they were posted, most people just don't update their post when they figured it out on their own or if we helped them via ticket)

hi,

Server: 8856

Ticked: 765816

server user: g4sman

At 14.00 Spanish time i restarted the server to update and since them it dont starts...

allways i get connection time out to your control panel and then when i go back online the server remains stopped.