Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

ARK not updating properly to the latest version?

You should not need to switch location for the latest ARK patch. It is an option but not recommended as we are working through all of these right now and should be done with everyone's bad updates shortly.

Due to the recent update adding multiple GB additional to the server-side and the Steam servers not being able to handle the full load, we are cleaning up a few bad updates through our support ticket system. If you still cannot ARK update (I would retry every half hour or so until it works) then please create a support ticket and we'll fix you up.

We apologize for the rocky 189.0 update but it should be better moving forward. :)

You should not need to switch location for the latest ARK patch. It is an option but not recommended as we are working through all of these right now and should be done with everyone's bad updates shortly.

Due to the recent update adding multiple GB additional to the server-side and the Steam servers not being able to handle the full load, we are cleaning up a few bad updates through our support ticket system. If you still cannot ARK update (I would retry every half hour or so until it works) then please create a support ticket and we'll fix you up.

We apologize for the rocky 189.0 update but it should be better moving forward. :)

While I have created a ticket 23 hours ago, I have received no support email confirmation, I'm afraid of inquiring or starting another support ticket, lest I be moved to the end of the queue....... Have been trying to update every 30 min. for the last 24 hours or so. I'll keep at it, I guess.

While I have created a ticket 23 hours ago, I have received no support email confirmation, I'm afraid of inquiring or starting another support ticket, lest I be moved to the end of the queue....... Have been trying to update every 30 min. for the last 24 hours or so. I'll keep at it, I guess.

Please PM me your email and I will check on the status of your ticket.

So, just to make sure my ticket wasn't glitched, how long does it normally take to receive support email confirmation?  I made a ticket half an hour ago about the same issue (after spending a day or so trying all the different fixes users suggested in this thread), but haven't received a support ticket number confirmation in my email.

I made this forum account less than five minutes ago and received an activation confirmation after I refreshed my inbox.

Hello Ryan,

I too have been trying to patch into 189, however no luck, I'm patching up from 188.1. I already submitted a Help Desk ticket, however have received no confirmation or any notice. If there's anything I can do to expedite the update process, please let me know. I have some hungry hunters out there! :)

Ticket #: 145795

Server #: 7704

Ticket # 577108

Server #6857

I see this one was fixed on the morning of July 27th.

So, just to make sure my ticket wasn't glitched, how long does it normally take to receive support email confirmation?  I made a ticket half an hour ago about the same issue (after spending a day or so trying all the different fixes users suggested in this thread), but haven't received a support ticket number confirmation in my email.

I made this forum account less than five minutes ago and received an activation confirmation after I refreshed my inbox.

Did you create a support ticket within the support ticket system or via our [email protected] email? If it was in the support ticket system, you can login and see the support ticket number that way.

Hello Ryan,

I too have been trying to patch into 189, however no luck, I'm patching up from 188.1. I already submitted a Help Desk ticket, however have received no confirmation or any notice. If there's anything I can do to expedite the update process, please let me know. I have some hungry hunters out there! :)

Ticket #: 145795

Server #: 7704

Peter responded at noon on July 28th to this support ticket.

Good Morning:

Ticket #618449

Server: 6913

Server is not responding after running the v190.0 update this morning. Normally it takes 5-10 minutes to come up. Server is still not responding after 1 hour. Please check on our server when you can. Thank you

[uPDATE] Issue resolve, Support has fixed the server. Everything looks good. Thank's for your quick response.

I'm currently having an issue starting my server 7681 after attempting to update to v 190. Its been about 2 hours now and nothing seems to help bring it back up to even loading status. I submitted a ticket #101572 but no response yet. Anyone else having issues?

Edit: Never mind, 5 minutes after putting this up my server miraculously starts :)

I'm having more or less this issue, I made a post for it down the page, but another issue i could point to is that the ticket system doesn't give you a ticket number if you aren't signed in, so I can't even add that particular piece of information to this post.

Server 7501, no updating, won't stop, backups on the control page are out of date.

Server #6548 was rolled back 24hrs + and we lost tons of progress, created ticket but never got a ticket # and now all of my users going elsewhere since this is day two with no server at all. We are stuck at 189.0 and control panel won't update. The .tmp file is in my FTP folder so I'm hoping once you guys get to me you can unlock and restore out progress. 

thx in advance

-Todd

Good Morning:

Ticket #618449

Server: 6913

Server is not responding after running the v190.0 update this morning. Normally it takes 5-10 minutes to come up. Server is still not responding after 1 hour. Please check on our server when you can. Thank you

[uPDATE] Issue resolve, Support has fixed the server. Everything looks good. Thank's for your quick response.

Glad to see you have fixed this on your own.

I'm currently having an issue starting my server 7681 after attempting to update to v 190. Its been about 2 hours now and nothing seems to help bring it back up to even loading status. I submitted a ticket #101572 but no response yet. Anyone else having issues?

Edit: Never mind, 5 minutes after putting this up my server miraculously starts :)

ticket# 577108

Server 6857

server wont update to 190

I see that you fixed this on your own.

I'm having more or less this issue, I made a post for it down the page, but another issue i could point to is that the ticket system doesn't give you a ticket number if you aren't signed in, so I can't even add that particular piece of information to this post.

Server 7501, no updating, won't stop, backups on the control page are out of date.

Try running an ARK update again. I have tweaked something on your box.

Server #6548 was rolled back 24hrs + and we lost tons of progress, created ticket but never got a ticket # and now all of my users going elsewhere since this is day two with no server at all. We are stuck at 189.0 and control panel won't update. The .tmp file is in my FTP folder so I'm hoping once you guys get to me you can unlock and restore out progress. 

thx in advance

-Todd

I've replied to your tickets & other forum postings.

I cannot see my ticket because I never got an email confirmation and cannot log into the support center. i have tried ALL of my passwords. I emailed u also. thx man for the prompt responses but i cannot see them :(

-Todd

This is the second time in a row that I can't update my server to the latest patch.  Sent a ticket in but didn't get a confirmation number in an email again as well.  Server number is 6027.

Control panel is still reporting V189.0...

I see you are on 190.0 - [HostName] => MidnightGamers | SurvivalServers.com - (v190.0)

I cannot see my ticket because I never got an email confirmation and cannot log into the support center. i have tried ALL of my passwords. I emailed u also. thx man for the prompt responses but i cannot see them :(

-Todd

Responded.

This is the second time in a row that I can't update my server to the latest patch.  Sent a ticket in but didn't get a confirmation number in an email again as well.  Server number is 6027.

Running an ARK update right now, you should be on 190.0 shortly. EDIT: Done!

Having the same issue at the posts above, my server is not updating to V 1.90. 

Server #6796

Thanks in advance!

Fixed, your SavedArk was corrupt that's why it was hanging on loading. I reverted to the most recent SavedArk that worked.

I'm having the same issue as the people above were where my game isn't updating and then it gets stuck on loading as well, practically trading between the two, and we had put in a ticket and got told it was resolved but to let you guys know if we are still having issues. The person messaged back to let you guys know we were having the loading issue again and after looking further into it it is still telling us the build is wrong. The server has been down since the patch hit and we JUST payed for a new month today as well, starting the new month with empty slots and -$50 in our bank account which defeats the purpose of paying for it when the game has been down more times in this past week than it has been up. Ticket #681373 Server ID #7264

If we can get help with this it would be appreciated, as we do like using your service (just not some of the issues that come with it.)

(EDIT: Got tons of help from support and they helped resolve the many issue we had!)

hello ryan and support staff. i have reported an issue with our server (id;7816). it seems to have a constant "loading" today on the refresh for the conversion to patch 191 and i would like to be able to bring it live. plz help and thank you for your patience and diligence.

Ticket #210420

Game Server ID 7932

Selected "Yes, run update" from the Ark update drop down menu in the control panel. Then clicked the large green "Update setting and restart game server"

I waited about an hour. Server still says "loading"

Any help would be appreciated :)

EDIT:  Up and running !  Thanks !

for me today, server 7945 just says it updates to 193 and does not.  Once loaded up it still states 192, and my users are unable to see it in the list.  I have put in a support ticket but I don't know the number because it did not load the page properly as I recieved a bunch of xml instead. :/

Can we get my server back up?

Server refuses to update to latest version no matter how many times I run the "Yes, run update" command. Stuck on 192.0 and unable to join due to different version on my client.

Ticket #617956

Server ID: 7332

Hopefully you'll be able to sort this out as soon as possible

Thanks!