Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

ARK not updating properly to the latest version?

Server refuses to update to latest version no matter how many times I run the "Yes, run update" command. Stuck on 192.0 and unable to join due to different version on my client.

Ticket #617956

Server ID: 7332

Hopefully you'll be able to sort this out as soon as possible

Thanks!

I have done the same. 

Ticket: 

Server ID:

I have tried stopping the server.. then updating and nothing. 

Tried to just run the update with no stop, nothing. 

Would love an update ^_^

EDIT: I have fixed the issue apparently. Just need to run the update 4-5 times =^P

Ryan can you please provide some clarification as to why the most recent posts were removed?

Please read here, new content policy for the boards:

https://www.survivalservers.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1817-rules-for-posting-here-please-read-if-your-postthread-got-deleted/

All of the deleted posts were related to the Loading issue which can be found posted here:

https://www.survivalservers.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1816-server-stuck-on-loading-for-more-than-15-minutes/

Server 7564 Here, Tried to update to v200 and is stuck on stopped, There are a few others having the same problem, as seen in this thead:

https://www.survivalservers.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1841-attempted-update-server-stuck-in-stopped-state/

Will be submitting a support ticket, just wanted to raise awareness! hopefully this gets fixed soon  :mrgreen:

Server 7564 Here, Tried to update to v200 and is stuck on stopped, There are a few others having the same problem, as seen in this thead:

https://www.survivalservers.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1841-attempted-update-server-stuck-in-stopped-state/

Will be submitting a support ticket, just wanted to raise awareness! hopefully this gets fixed soon  :mrgreen:

Same issue, Server ID: 7613, submitted ticket.

Same, Server ID 8117, also submitted a ticket

We pay good money to avoid these situations! The players are getting angry!

I agree it is frustrating, however this is an early access title. Problems are bound to arise. That is what the support ticket system is for. If you have a problem with the way things are, perhaps you should build your own server platform, or wait until the official release.

I agree it is frustrating, however this is an early access title. Problems are bound to arise. That is what the support ticket system is for. If you have a problem with the way things are, perhaps you should build your own server platform, or wait until the official release.

I am currently building a server platform, yes.. Normally I wouldn't say anything as I am fully aware of what an Aplha intales.. But right at this moment in time, like this very minute of the hour, I'm trying to juggle 20 angry people who DON*T understand early access, along with a moody girlfriend, a 16 hour newborn baby and what was supposed to be a routine update of a community server.. So sorry if I came off as one of the ranting kids.. Just stressed and sleepdeprived..

Same issue, Trying to update to Version 200.2 Server won't update and start:

Ticket# 203350

Server:6913

We are patiently waiting. Thank you!

After a while mine popped up as joinable, I think it's displaying "stopped" as it's updating/rebooting? Throw out a support ticket! Response is very fast right now.

I am currently building a server platform, yes.. Normally I wouldn't say anything as I am fully aware of what an Aplha intales.. But right at this moment in time, like this very minute of the hour, I'm trying to juggle 20 angry people who DON*T understand early access, along with a moody girlfriend, a 16 hour newborn baby and what was supposed to be a routine update of a community server.. So sorry if I came off as one of the ranting kids.. Just stressed and sleepdeprived..

Ouch

I think this is an canned/automated reply: Try running the update again and let me know if you are still having issues.

Anyone hear anything else from the host regarding the issues people are having.

I have ticket numer #968358 and after replying to the above message that i had tried running hte update again i have heard nothing for hours. They dont reply fast at all. Im considering moving my server to someone who offers 24h chat support.

Never mind i was too hasty. They fixed it now. GJ guys.

I think this is an canned/automated reply: Try running the update again and let me know if you are still having issues.

Anyone hear anything else from the host regarding the issues people are having.

I have ticket numer #968358 and after replying to the above message that i had tried running hte update again i have heard nothing for hours. They dont reply fast at all. Im considering moving my server to someone who offers 24h chat support.

Thats unfortunate, I have always had quick reply times.

Same issue, Trying to update to Version 200.2 Server won't update and start:

Ticket# 203350

Server:6913

We are patiently waiting. Thank you!

Working now, just re-ran the update again. We're up and running. Thanks Peter Quadro!