Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Status "Unknown?"

Ryan Pennington

• 2 weeks later...

So I've been a Customer for nearly 2 years. Reboot server for update and get unknown. I get the unknown often, and it seems this has been going on for several months. With me yearly contract almost up I'll expect this fixed or I will move on. I say this not just because of the unknown, but also modern issues that I know should work. And the apparent lack of support. While SS has great prices a proper working server is worth a few more bucks.

Server Number: 78292

Has been like this for roughly 2 hrs since the timestamp on this post.

Edit: Resolved recently. I think there may have been an issue with the New York Data Centre (Was unable to connect to FTP, and the New York Test servers were also down)

• 5 weeks later...

Server ID #60861

Ticket #881379

Was in the middle of playing and the game started acting up. Tried to save and restart server and ended up with an unknown status. Happened approximately 3 hours ago.

Hello,

3 of us were playing, and then the server crashed for the first time in 3 months. Now the status is Unknown.

Game Server ID: #77636

Ticket #818310

--Resolved. Thanks!

Server ID #83815 Ticket #204127

Server suddenly went down while some of us were playing without any notice. Checking the status said Staff Intervention and it went from Stopped to Unknown for about an hour now.