Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Status "Unknown?"

Ryan Pennington

Game Server ID 

Having major problems. Server Details:  Unknown.

Restored back to an earlier version and it seemed to work but felt that maybe we could restore to a little later version. Now it's messed up again and we can't seem to get it restored to a working point. Although we can see the server in the list of servers, you can't actually log in.

GAME SERVER ID #29804

Same thing, about 45 minutes of "life" (And not quite sure why we had the life after it was "dead") before back into the "Unknown".

I'll shoot a support ticket as well. If I need to go back to a prior save, can do.

GAME SERVER ID #21518

I have been emailing support all week about multiple server crashes and all i was meet with was a suggestion to upgrade. Now the server is down on most busy day of the week and I'm getting Unknown Status and cant bring it back up. Please help me resolve this asap we have a large community that we don't want to lose.

Server went down about an hour ago, and now shows itself as unknown. Has been unknown before during my short time of owning it but has usually sorted itself out within a few minutes or so. Not this time however. I also experienced it taking quite some time to even log into the server's online control panel.

Server ID: #31572

Hello, hope you can help.  Not sure what happened, server was working just yesterday.  Now, today, have a server status "unknown."  Prevents me from start, stop, restart.

Game Server ID#25239

Thanks!