Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

What is going on here today?

Postpaleo

Everything is slow, main web page, this site, trying to restart server, which still hasn't worked. DDOS attack? Over 2 hours into trying to get server up and... well I'm here and not playing.

I know how you feel... i finally got the website to come up and tried updating it and now it says unknown server....:(:sad: .... I am not going to wait all day to play my game... 

They had massive server failure yesterday during the day. They answered my ticket and said it was hardware failure. Then last night it just all went down again and has not been back up since. Seems like even their website server is barely alive. These guys better get their servers straight today or I'm switching hosts.

Yesterday was the best day, so far, for us playing the game, only had to restart the server a couple 3 times and now nothing.

Worst of all the silence on this matter from them. That will make me jump hosts faster than the other stuff or should say current stuff, whatever the hell it is.

No, I don't. Saw your post but it is painful, and iffy, to get this site to function right now.

I don't have a lot of exp with hosts, but a little from playing ARK early access. I had two hosts, the first you had to know ini, config stuff, the second I did not. I kept the second. Service wasn't real good at the start, with either. Bugs, early access, lag, rubberbanding (same as now, only it was worse with ARK) Do not expect AAA rated game service right off the bat, just get it out of your head now. I don't have a clue what happened as of now, we will hear from them in time and each will decide what to do.

I sent in one ticket here, said up to 24 hours for a reply, that is a turn off, but I fixed the problem by reading here, myself. I have the lowest ping I have ever had for any game yet, with them. The little down time I have had, due to black screen restarts and server disconnects was solved by restarting server here, which up until today was easy and fast. Rates are good. I made a suggestion here in the forums for the control panel and it was done within 5 freaking minutes, no lie. I still am aghast, lol. I'm not ready to jump ship yet, but I may own another server before the day is out.

Unfortunately this server provider is putting a horrible taste in my mouth; in less then 24hrs of setting up a server you receive a unknown server status for 21 hours with it coming online for 3.  if I want to throw money away i'll go visit the lovely lady's at a strip club.  I do not appreciate a 88% downtime on a server I just paid for GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER.

Ya well, I ran out of beer 5 minutes ago and I had 4 for breakfast, so now I gots to wake up the girlfriend to drive me to the beer store and hear about it for longer then the servers will be down, even if they have to import parts from China. This is when I start to make bad decisions and all because I can't look at a naked thrall, we don't have strip clubs here. I have a bad taste in my mouth too, lack of beers. ;p