Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

All server starting issues / Loading issues here ** megathread **

trentonm

I was just wondering when Ill be able to start my server up. I see many Conan servers already running (not just official) and I just want to make sure mine isn't having issues. I already have quite a few people counting on the server being up day 1 so any info would be awesome. 

Thanks.

Will you be posting/updating here with any news as to when servers will go online? I've pre-ordered mine and just want to ensure it's online before I start any listing/postings for it elsewhere!

Thanks!

im unable to do anything but look at the server control panel. should I be able to do anything yet? I cant "save settings and restart server" nor "launch" nor "Start" , etc.

cant run  a server update cause none of the server buttons work.

you all did start it for me and it says it in the control panel. but none of the server controlling buttons (like save settings and restart, save configuration) work.

Our server, 

Is not even at loading. It will go like it normally does and after about 5 seconds will just load back in as stopped. I wanted to just check in and make sure this was the same error in that the steam is just getting pounded. 

Thank you for keeping us all updated, Ryan! 

Thanks Ryan, we'll keep trying.  Elandrian, there's a button on your page that says "Launch"  That's the steam direct connect link to the server.  You can right click on that button and copy link information then post that to your members.  it's an easier way to get connected to the server.

My server now says "STAFF INTERVENTION LOCKED" at the bottom, then also has a pending task thats been quite a while.. anyone able to comment on that?

I tried the Launch button... but it wasn't working for me.  

My solution was opening up the console with ~ and typing "open [insert IP here]".

Was able to make a character, but loading the world is taking forever @_@.

Keep trying to run an update until your server gets started. Our machines are hammering the Steam servers which are taking some extended time for everyone to install it.

Did this a few times but now it's "STAFF INTERVENTION LOCKED", GAME SERVER ID #32450 figured I'd post here before submitting a ticket. Unless you would prefer people with this issue to submit the tickets Ryan? 

Thanks in advance, I know it's a busy night!

-Keith

I submitted a ticket and was asked to wait 60 minutes because they were running an update on the server.  It's been about an hour and a half now but I'm still stuck on loading and the tickets closed.  I'm going to try and load the ip but so far it just keeps saying server not responding.