Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Status "Unknown?"

Ryan Pennington

Down to DDoS again. Looks like a repeated DDoS. Please contact us so we can transfer you to a new IP/Port or switch locations then switch back (new IP) on your own. Unfortunately there are some limits to the DDoS protection and those have been exceeded for the entirety of this weekend. Glad to give you a couple free days for the downtime as well :) If you wish to stay on the same IP/Port, it could take another day or two before we identify the game server being targeted.

I would like to transfer to the Dallas servers please. I was attempting to do it myself last night but I cannot access the ftp to transfer game settings and data. If you are able to transfer everything, please do so. Thank you.

I would like to transfer to the Dallas servers please. I was attempting to do it myself last night but I cannot access the ftp to transfer game settings and data. If you are able to transfer everything, please do so. Thank you.

Please open up a support ticket and we'll take care of this.

My server crash or something on us last night and showed as 'Unknown'
I have tried several times to restart it, check validation, and restore backup. It always ends up taking an hour and ends up saying:
"Started (0/20 players) Loading.."
And stuck there.
GAME SERVER ID# 20676

Hello My server Is Unknown status for 2 times in 2 days I don't know how restart for more than 2h , He crash after 2 or 3h online.  Ticket #754435

Game server ID 21251

Hello guys. It is the 3rd time this week that my server has unknown status. Server id 21646. It is very annoying for me and my players cause i am on vacation and always have to watch it in case it is down. Every time you solve this issue it is just a temporary fix. Also my panel says the server is located in Germany but ark-servers.net says it is in France. Also sometimes the save and some recent backups are corrupted and I have to load backup from 24 hours ago losing a lot of progress. Your services were very nice that is why I paid up front for 1 year but now I dont know what to say... in 5 day 3 times server was down...

Hi

Chrome suddenly decided that while restarting the server it would be clever to force refresh my page and now it seems that i'm stuck in this status: Active task is running Your game server is currently working on task "start" which started 08/29/2016 11:19:32 PST. Control panel functionality will be limited until this task is completed.

Game Server ID: 23377

Hi

Chrome suddenly decided that while restarting the server it would be clever to force refresh my page and now it seems that i'm stuck in this status: Active task is running Your game server is currently working on task "start" which started 08/29/2016 11:19:32 PST. Control panel functionality will be limited until this task is completed.

Game Server ID: 23377

All of these should be fixed now!

Have i done something wrong when it has been like this for the last 30 minutes?

http://puu.sh/qSWcJ/5a14ca2c12.png

Hardware issue, disks failed, reinstalling harddrives, reinstall OS, eta is 24 hrs.

Please submit a support ticket if you wish to be transferred or just switch locations then switch back and restore backups/config on your own.