Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Status "Unknown?"

Ryan Pennington

hmmm looks like we are having this problem with our server 

was on the server playing, when everyone lost conection and the server ui now says unknown

GAME SERVER ID #9414

Edited by aivadarker

Hello. I opened a ticket 48 hours ago and the issue has not been solve yet. Ticket id 523499. Server is stopped and will not start. Running update or update/validate does not work. Server status remains stopped and it wont start.

Seems like the servers aren't very reliable based on the messages above. Just bought a server for a year and it is already down (within 48 hours of purchase) and is showing an "unknown" error and won't let the players connect. I can't even restart it.

Game Server ID #25795

Any reason why this keeps happening, not just to my server but to the other who seem to be having the same problems?

We have a large customer base, what appears as a lot to you is actually a very small minority of customers.

Last night we performed planned maintenance on a few machines which you should have received an email about.

We have a large customer base, what appears as a lot to you is actually a very small minority of customers.

Last night we performed planned maintenance on a few machines which you should have received an email about.

My server is down. Again. Second time today. Checked my email and nothing is there. Is there more maintenance occurring?

Still a bit of instability that is at the datacenter end (power tripped on 2 servers this time instead of all of the affected machines), they might have to move one or two of those machines around to balance power.

Frustrating, but our hands are tied until things smooth out. Servers back online now. I will try to bring them back online as soon as possible if they trip power again.