Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Custom Paramaters for Exile

murtashan

Hi All

can someone tell me the custom parameters for Exile

I have tried @Exile;@ExileServer;@mod  but that doesn't work.

if i go @Exile;@ExileServer  that does not work.

please help :)

I have rant in to this same issue please clearify we are doing this correctly.

you example says to do this

This feature is for advanced users who wish to replace their launch parameters with custom server-side mods.

Please format your custom launch parameters like such:

@life_server;@extdb

Your server may fail to start if you set the launch parameters incorrectly.

So all i do is input @exile;@mod name;@modname?

or -mod=@exile@exile_server;@mod;@mod?

is there a certen folder this is looking at or is it just in out servers root?

please do not reply with we do not support any other mods out side of wasteland. a 2 yearold can do wastelands

• 3 weeks later...

With how things are changing in Exile and after the arma update A3XAI and infiSTAR have changed the way there files are being called and i can only assume this is the correct  way

custom parameters

@Exile;@ExileServer;@marma;@infiSTAR_Exile;@A3XAI

If this is not please let me know how i should go about this.

Do i put the @mod folders in my Exile mission folder?

I have the mods: @ASDG_JR;@CUP_Weapons installed i run the game with @Exile;@ASDG_JR;@CUP_Weapons and when i go into the server it kicks me for having these files.

In my Servers Control panel in the Custom launch options section, i put @Exile;@ExileServer;@ASDG_JR;@CUP_Weapons and it still kicks me.

Any help with this would be great  :mrgreen: 

• 2 weeks later...

Do i put the @mod folders in my Exile mission folder?

I have the mods: @ASDG_JR;@CUP_Weapons installed i run the game with @Exile;@ASDG_JR;@CUP_Weapons and when i go into the server it kicks me for having these files.

In my Servers Control panel in the Custom launch options section, i put @Exile;@ExileServer;@ASDG_JR;@CUP_Weapons and it still kicks me.

Any help with this would be great  :mrgreen: 

i dont know much about Battle eye kicks, but i know that @mod´s  need to be in your Root folder.... :-) and remember the bikeys in the key folder.... :-)

• 2 months later...

This is the proper way

@Exile;@ExileServer;@mas19;@ASDG_JR;@CUP_Weapons

thanks

I'm doing this for my server with the following;

@Exile;@Bornholm;@mas;@ExileServer;@infistar_exile;

I've tried fiddling around with the order of the mods but the best I can get is for the server to show as online via A3 launcher   detecting  Bornholm as a mod not displaying the map (or sometimes displaying altis! as the server.cfg keeps reverting back to exile.altis for some reason!) but not showing Exile, Mas  (or exile server/infistar) as mods and the server wont allow me to join..... 

Im clearly getting something wrong here. On previous hosting companies you had two text lines for mods and server mods or just access to the command line parameters so im not used to a single text box to input everything on. What am I doing wrong?

I'm doing this for my server with the following;

@Exile;@Bornholm;@mas;@ExileServer;@infistar_exile;

I've tried fiddling around with the order of the mods but the best I can get is for the server to show as online via A3 launcher   detecting  Bornholm as a mod not displaying the map (or sometimes displaying altis! as the server.cfg keeps reverting back to exile.altis for some reason!) but not showing Exile, Mas  (or exile server/infistar) as mods and the server wont allow me to join..... 

Im clearly getting something wrong here. On previous hosting companies you had two text lines for mods and server mods or just access to the command line parameters so im not used to a single text box to input everything on. What am I doing wrong?

Try this.  I had the issue of A3Launcher no recognizing @infiSTAR_Exile so i moved them to after -servermod and that fixed my issue.

@Exile;@Bornholm;@mas -servermod=@ExileServer;@infistar_exile

• 2 months later...

Ryan Pennington
client ALP (what i use to launch the game to play)

@australia;@CUP Terrains - Core;@CUP Terrains - Maps;@Exile

this is on the control panel (custom launch parameter)

@Exile;@ExileServer;@australia;@CUP Terrains - Core;@CUP Terrains - Maps

folders on server

@Exile

@australia

@CUP Terrains - Core

@CUP Terrains - Maps

@ExileServer

The problem I am having may and may not have to do with launch parameter. Just working on list to find a fix.

When I build in editor somethings show up in game and others dont.  Sometimes I put scripts in that others make and half work and the other half dont.  Like today I put in a script that would make vehicles when bought land on a heli pad just like in Arma 2. One of the heli pads used would not work. The creator told me that it could not be the heli pad, but because I changed it to a different one it works now.  Yesterday I built a military base with castle walls that are in the CUP T CORE and they do not show up. 

Could this be caused by  the launch parameter? 

Yes to answer your question I did read the drop down infor on CLP. What do you think the CLP should be with what I have shown you?

I don't think you can name mods like that. You should change 

to

@Exile;@ExileServer;@australia;@CUPTerrainsCore;@CUPTerrainsMaps

and then rename the folders accordingly.

I don't think you can name mods like that. You should change 

to

and then rename the folders accordingly.

Renamed folders to @CUPTerrainsCore and @CUPTerrainsMaps

@Exile;@ExileServer;@australia;@CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps
Renamed folders to @CUP_Terrains_Core and @CUP_Terrains_Maps

Renamed folders to @CUP Terrains - Core and @CUP Terrains - Maps
This is the only one that would let the server show up
The two above would not show up in the A3 list

So I dont know whats going on with the Launch Parameters. I made a home server using the same files that are in the Survival Servers root.  

Here are the ones that I copied:

@Exile
@australia
@CUP Terrains - Core
@CUP Terrains - Maps
@ExileServer
keys
 When I go into game the items that I installed in @ExileServer/Addons/a3_custom.pbo  are there all of them.
Here is my start.bat file:
@echo off
start "arma3" /min /high "arma3server.exe" -port=2412 "-config=D:\ARMA 3 SERVER\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\Admin\config.cfg" "-cfg=D:\ARMA 3 SERVER\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\Admin\basic.cfg" "-profiles=D:\ARMA 3 SERVER\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\Admin" -name=default -filePatching "-mod=@australia;@CUP Terrains - Core;@CUP Terrains - Maps;@Exile;@ExileServer" -autoInit