Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Valhalla Map

Geoffry

Freakin bright.....alas the other biomes are not ready... doesnt want to work wih other mods on the server but does play fine with other mods in standalone I cant figure it out... must be the way the control panel does the launch parameters...

• 1 month later...

Yes

Aku Shima

Stairs with rounded walls

No Collision check

I run it local atm, its still not complete enough to host it full time.. We did for awhile but switched back to the normal map..

I dont know why but at the moment its is really running slow, so they may be updating

• 3 weeks later...

I am trying to start a new map with Valhalla. I am not sure if I am doing it right.

I deleted my saved world

I added Valhalla mapid in the mapid spot

Added the below in the custom parameters and also checked the box

/Game/Maps/504122600/Valhalla?Multihome=167.114.209.26?Port=19715?QueryPort=19716?SessionName=******** | SurvivalServers.com?MaxPlayers=30?listen?ServerPassword=**********?ServerAdminPassword=*********?RCONEnabled=True?RCONPort=19717?AltSaveDirectoryName=SavedArk8965?ModMapID=504122600

Not working, what am I doing wrong?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i'm trying to load the umasoura map and have yet to get it to work following the guide. it loads fine in single player so i don't understand the actual problem. its not bundles with other mods either so it's not a stack issue.

Hi All,

I'm trying to get the Valhalla map working with some mods: Akushima, Stairsmod with rounded walls.But so far no succes. The server is working but without the two mods. Uploaded the two mp versions of the mods true ftp.

I'm using the following commandline but i think i'm missing something, any input would be appreciated:

/Game/Mods/504122600/Valhalla?Multihome=163.172.16.243?Port=17315?QueryPort=17316?SessionName=************* | SurvivalServers.com?MaxPlayers=10?listen?ServerPassword=******?ServerAdminPassword=******?RCONEnabled=True?RCONPort=17317?AltSaveDirectoryName=SavedArk10866?ModMapID=504122600?ModId=479295136,520879363

Thx in advance.

So in order to use this map on one of your servers. Do I need to place the mod ID number in the map ID box as well as set a custom line in the custom launch parameters?

Or will placing the mod ID in the map ID field work just the same?

• 3 weeks later...

So to run this map on mine, all I need to do is add the MAP ID # and that is all? No other configs? I added it, it restarted the server, but it's the same map. Do I need to reset the server? Wipe?

Thanks to your support they got it working!!! Awesome, and what a map!

This is the line that they gave me to use for my command line

/Game/Mods/504122600/Valhalla?Multihome=###.###.##.##?Port=#####?QueryPort=#####?SessionName=###################?MaxPlayers=20?listen?ServerPassword=################?ServerAdminPassword=############?RCONEnabled=True?RCONPort=#####?AltSaveDirectoryName=SavedArk#######?ModMapID=504122600?GameModIDs=590665112,510590313,520879363,534838287,479295136,587288100

The extra mods I added after and they worked! (no need to fill out the fields for the mods. 

Yes, you do need to fill out the Mod ID(s) field even if you uploaded them yourself, ran it once, etc - if it's not there it will not auto update.

The method we use may be different from any of the other hosting companies. Please follow the instructions from the attached image otherwise it will not work properly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So hey! Let's revive an old thread! :D I'm relatively new here yet, but I've played with plenty of stackable mods on the regular Island with great success.

I cannot for the life of me get Valhalla running. I finally wiped every single mod from the server except the Valhalla ID in the Map ID, and the custom warmap mod that Valhalla specifically calls for. I wiped all the mod folders from the server via Filezilla.

My command line looks like /Game/Maps/504122600/Valhalla?Multihome=192.**.**.**?Port=*****?QueryPort=*****?SessionName=Speed Poop Forge?MaxPlayers=20?listen?ServerPassword=*********?ServerAdminPassword=*****?RCONEnabled=True?RCONPort=*****?AltSaveDirectoryName=SavedArk*****?ModMapID=504122600?ModId=590665112

Since I was running the Island before do I need to do some kind of hard wipe of the server and reupload the map and mod (/mods if and when I decide to add more)? And if that's what needs to be done is there a "Wipe yo' shit" option somewhere or can someone explain to me how I go about doing that? :) Thanks for any assistance!

EDIT: Found how to server wipe, so we'll see if that ends up working out.

• 2 weeks later...

/Game/Mods/504122600/Valhalla?Multihome=*******?Port=18815?QueryPort=18816?SessionName=WIPE 07 MARS VALHALLA MAP 4X HARVEST/TAME 10XGATHER?MaxPlayers=30?listen?ServerPassword=?ServerAdminPassword=*********?RCONEnabled=True?RCONPort=18817?AltSaveDirectoryName=SavedArk13624?ModMapID=504122600

Why doesnt work ?

I have put Map ID :504122600

and mod ID :590665112

• 5 weeks later...