Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Valhalla Map

Geoffry

hi, i was wondering, im trying to add this map to my server but i have no clue what i am doing.... any help? plz?

There's documented information both in the control panel info boxes and here on the forums. You can ask a specific question here if you want.

Otherwise I would recommend opening up a support ticket and one of our staff members would be glad to install it for you. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings!

Question, trying to get Valhalla up and running.  Bought the server just for it.  I have only logged in one time and that was still while it was on the island map.

Here's my command line

/Game/Mods/504122600/Valhalla?Multihome=########?Port=##?QueryPort=##?SessionName=##?MaxPlayers=30?listen?ServerPassword=##?ServerAdminPassword=##?RCONEnabled=True?RCONPort=20817?AltSaveDirectoryName=SavedArk16836?ModMapID=504122600

Obviously the IP is more that 8 characters, was just saying space.  Under the control panel the island is the only option for edit although i'm guessing that is how it's supposed to be.  I also subscribed to the mod via steam don't know if that is correct so it is downloaded.  Are there any other options or things I need to do or delete or reset in the control panel to get this working.  I currently can find my server but the map says ShooterEntry