Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Bandit Stronghold Script

Cole24

I could also use some help modding our server.

changing repair refuel cost

customizing DZai

Changing cost/sell of item

etc...

Were any of the scripts purchased through SS? I'm not sure how dated their scripts are but there could be compatibility issues depending on what mod you're running. If you want to, send me your PBOs and I can look them over, see what's installed. My addy is in my sig.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could also use some help modding our server.

changing repair refuel cost

customizing DZai

Changing cost/sell of item

etc...

Were any of the scripts purchased through SS? I'm not sure how dated their scripts are but there could be compatibility issues depending on what mod you're running. If you want to, send me your PBOs and I can look them over, see what's installed. My addy is in my sig.

Can I please get a video of installing this bandit script? I have one already built I just need step by step instructions on how to add to the server pbo, and installation process. That would be so awesome!!

Can I please get a video of installing this bandit script? I have one already built I just need step by step instructions on how to add to the server pbo, and installation process. That would be so awesome!!

Is there any way that I can get some help adding this script to my server? Maybe a video or something. Maybe someone could teach me how to do this? Can I at least get a reply?

Is there any way that I can get some help adding this script to my server? Maybe a video or something. Maybe someone could teach me how to do this? Can I at least get a reply?

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, sorry for not replying in a while. If anyone needs any help with installing this add me on skype and just says something like need help with bandit stronghold in the friend request. My skype is: minecrafteveryday24

Also I will be making a video of me completing the bandit stronghold in the next couple of weeks with a couple of friends. If anyone would like to see that let me know and I can put the link to it when I have it recorded.

Ok, sorry for not replying in a while. If anyone needs any help with installing this add me on skype and just says something like need help with bandit stronghold in the friend request. My skype is: minecrafteveryday24

Also I will be making a video of me completing the bandit stronghold in the next couple of weeks with a couple of friends. If anyone would like to see that let me know and I can put the link to it when I have it recorded.