Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Bandit Stronghold Script

Cole24

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be great, thanks. On Panthera unfortunately I have no room for something. But will soon have to open a Chernarus server and there would be the ideal.

That would be great, thanks. On Panthera unfortunately I have no room for something. But will soon have to open a Chernarus server and there would be the ideal.

Ahhh ok PSN_steven1230, if you wanted to you could just changed the worldspace for where all the objects and ai spawn in at but that would be quite a bit of work.

Also beanZ if you do open up a new server let me know and I can make a video showing how to install it to your server. You do need DZAI for the script to work though. I'm sure it would work for WAI also but I don't know how to script using WAI so I wouldn't be much help there.

Ahhh ok PSN_steven1230, if you wanted to you could just changed the worldspace for where all the objects and ai spawn in at but that would be quite a bit of work.

Also beanZ if you do open up a new server let me know and I can make a video showing how to install it to your server. You do need DZAI for the script to work though. I'm sure it would work for WAI also but I don't know how to script using WAI so I wouldn't be much help there.

Hey Cole, this looks really cool.

Do you have a link to download it and directions on how to install it?

Oh, I'm running Epoch Chernarus so would it work on my server?

Thanks!

Vladick

Hey Cole, this looks really cool.

Do you have a link to download it and directions on how to install it?

Oh, I'm running Epoch Chernarus so would it work on my server?

Thanks!

Vladick

Hey guys, sorry for not responding, got a new computer and have been busy with that. That download link if for WAI not DZAI, so if you have DZAI I have the correct files to work for that. Also if you guys would like I can make a video showing how to install it.

Hey guys, sorry for not responding, got a new computer and have been busy with that. That download link if for WAI not DZAI, so if you have DZAI I have the correct files to work for that. Also if you guys would like I can make a video showing how to install it.

Can someone message me regarding getting this AI base set on my server? Please message me.

Thanks

There are detailed instructions included in the folder that contains the various sqfs that need to be called server side. Just put the sqfs in a folder named "Skalisty" or something relative, then follow the instructions and make sure to change the call's path to where the "Skalisty" folder is located in the server files.

I use DZAI for roaming AI which I configured with additional spawn points in and around the castle as well as WAI for static gun placements, vehicle patrols and paratroopers. I used some of the coords for gun placements and such but all in all it worked out perfect. Also, I added additional crates that spawn in random locations in and around the castle.

...in the server_functions.sqf which is located in server file folder (dayz_server\init)

e.g.

server_logUnlockLockEvent = {
private["_player", "_obj", "_objectID", "_objectUID", "_statusText", "_status"];
_player = _this select 0;
_obj = _this select 1;
_status = _this select 2;
if (!isNull(_obj)) then {
	_objectID = _obj getVariable["ObjectID", "0"];
	_objectUID = _obj getVariable["ObjectUID", "0"];
	_statusText = "UNLOCKED";
	if (_status) then {
		[_obj, "gear"] call server_updateObject;
		_statusText = "LOCKED";
	};
	diag_log format["SAFE %5: ID:%1 UID:%2 BY %3(%4)", _objectID, _objectUID, (name _player), (getPlayerUID _player), _statusText];
};
};

//Zombie Killer
[[8246.7275,15490.344,0],75] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\nuker\zombie_killer.sqf";	  //Lenzburg
[[12397.357,5068.0298,0],75] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\nuker\zombie_killer.sqf";	  //Schratten
[[5150.6099,4862.3594,0],175] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\nuker\zombie_killer.sqf";  //Hero #1
[[15128.379,16421.879,0],145] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\nuker\zombie_killer.sqf";  //Aircraft Vendor
[[10404.296,8282.8232,0],75] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\nuker\zombie_killer.sqf";	  //Hero #2
[[15520.298,13225.4473,0],75] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\nuker\zombie_killer.sqf";  //Emmen

//Skalisty Island
[]execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\skalisty\skalisty_island_lottery.sqf";  //crate
[]execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\skalisty\skalisty_island_bridge.sqf";  //bridge for Skalisty Island
[]execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\skalisty\skalisty_island_castle.sqf";   //castle on Skalisty Island
[]execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\skalisty\skalisty_island_road.sqf";    //roads on Skalisty Island
[]execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\skalisty\skalisty_island_wall.sqf";     //wall around Skalisty Island
[]execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\skalisty\skalisty_island_crates.sqf";  //random spawning crates

Can someone message me regarding getting this AI base set on my server? Please message me.

Thanks

There are detailed instructions included in the folder that contains the various sqfs that need to be called server side. Just put the sqfs in a folder named "Skalisty" or something relative, then follow the instructions and make sure to change the call's path to where the "Skalisty" folder is located in the server files.

I use DZAI for roaming AI which I configured with additional spawn points in and around the castle as well as WAI for static gun placements, vehicle patrols and paratroopers. I used some of the coords for gun placements and such but all in all it worked out perfect. Also, I added additional crates that spawn in random locations in and around the castle.

...in the server_functions.sqf which is located in server file folder (dayz_server\init)

e.g.

server_logUnlockLockEvent = {
private["_player", "_obj", "_objectID", "_objectUID", "_statusText", "_status"];
_player = _this select 0;
_obj = _this select 1;
_status = _this select 2;
if (!isNull(_obj)) then {
	_objectID = _obj getVariable["ObjectID", "0"];
	_objectUID = _obj getVariable["ObjectUID", "0"];
	_statusText = "UNLOCKED";
	if (_status) then {
		[_obj, "gear"] call server_updateObject;
		_statusText = "LOCKED";
	};
	diag_log format["SAFE %5: ID:%1 UID:%2 BY %3(%4)", _objectID, _objectUID, (name _player), (getPlayerUID _player), _statusText];
};
};

//Zombie Killer
[[8246.7275,15490.344,0],75] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\nuker\zombie_killer.sqf";	  //Lenzburg
[[12397.357,5068.0298,0],75] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\nuker\zombie_killer.sqf";	  //Schratten
[[5150.6099,4862.3594,0],175] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\nuker\zombie_killer.sqf";  //Hero #1
[[15128.379,16421.879,0],145] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\nuker\zombie_killer.sqf";  //Aircraft Vendor
[[10404.296,8282.8232,0],75] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\nuker\zombie_killer.sqf";	  //Hero #2
[[15520.298,13225.4473,0],75] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\nuker\zombie_killer.sqf";  //Emmen

//Skalisty Island
[]execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\skalisty\skalisty_island_lottery.sqf";  //crate
[]execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\skalisty\skalisty_island_bridge.sqf";  //bridge for Skalisty Island
[]execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\skalisty\skalisty_island_castle.sqf";   //castle on Skalisty Island
[]execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\skalisty\skalisty_island_road.sqf";    //roads on Skalisty Island
[]execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\skalisty\skalisty_island_wall.sqf";     //wall around Skalisty Island
[]execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\skalisty\skalisty_island_crates.sqf";  //random spawning crates

Wow... that looks pretty simple to those who have done something like this.

But.. I , for one, am lost in translation. That's Greek to me.

Anyone want to TeamSpeak to walk me through this? I would be grateful.

ts50.bargainvoice.com:7061= TeamSpeak ID MY ID= FireBullet

Wow... that looks pretty simple to those who have done something like this.

But.. I , for one, am lost in translation. That's Greek to me.

Anyone want to TeamSpeak to walk me through this? I would be grateful.

ts50.bargainvoice.com:7061= TeamSpeak ID MY ID= FireBullet