Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Bandit Stronghold Script

Cole24

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew about a bandit stronghold script. I have seen it on other servers but do not know how to get it. If anybody could help me that would be great. Thank you.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew about a bandit stronghold script. I have seen it on other servers but do not know how to get it. If anybody could help me that would be great. Thank you.

• 1 month later...

I have found a bandit stronghold script if someone wants to use it. I have redone and customize the script so it works for DZAI. Please reply if you would like to use the script. Also if you would like to see a video on it I can make a video and link it for you.

I have found a bandit stronghold script if someone wants to use it. I have redone and customize the script so it works for DZAI. Please reply if you would like to use the script. Also if you would like to see a video on it I can make a video and link it for you.

It takes over Skalisty Island and in the middle of the island is a castle with palace and a loot box. It adds up to 160 roaming ai (had to lower it to 80 for my server or the lag is too bad) and 5 car patrols (optional, matters if you have car patrols on or off, would highly recommend it as it makes the bandit stronghold a bit harder).

It takes over Skalisty Island and in the middle of the island is a castle with palace and a loot box. It adds up to 160 roaming ai (had to lower it to 80 for my server or the lag is too bad) and 5 car patrols (optional, matters if you have car patrols on or off, would highly recommend it as it makes the bandit stronghold a bit harder).

Ok I will my a video and post it here. I don't have the time to post it tonight so I'll post it tomorrow. Also sorry about this being in the wrong thread (didn't know)

Ok I will my a video and post it here. I don't have the time to post it tonight so I'll post it tomorrow. Also sorry about this being in the wrong thread (didn't know)

No problem, I have the video made of me giving you a tour of the stronghold but it is late at night here so I can't upload it to tomorrow. Also either tomorrow or Wednesday me and some friends are going to raid the stronghold and I'm going to record that and will post it here as well. Then if you like the script I will make a video showing how to install the script and post it here.

No problem, I have the video made of me giving you a tour of the stronghold but it is late at night here so I can't upload it to tomorrow. Also either tomorrow or Wednesday me and some friends are going to raid the stronghold and I'm going to record that and will post it here as well. Then if you like the script I will make a video showing how to install the script and post it here.

Np, I should have the video up within the next hour or two. One thing though is my desktop broke so I'm using my laptop so the fps in the video is pretty bad. Sorry about this but I'll be getting a new computer in the next month.

Np, I should have the video up within the next hour or two. One thing though is my desktop broke so I'm using my laptop so the fps in the video is pretty bad. Sorry about this but I'll be getting a new computer in the next month.