#21 H3adSt0mp3r

H3adSt0mp3r

Gamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 11:56 AM

Tallon

will you be updating this map with the new content? Biomes/Trench and such?

its a great little map for playing around on, a few water texture issues around the edge by some of the islands, but over all great.

#22 Cirduke

Cirduke

Gamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 12:00 PM

yea plz !!    love the map !

#23 Tallon

Tallon

Pro Gamer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 03:22 AM

I wasnt planning on it no but thats only due to the fact Ive no idea if I could even fit the Trench due to the lack of space, Yes the outside edges will suffer from slight overlap due to the increased size... which is why I settled for 1.6 as it was the best in-between measurement.... Ill have a look at it later & see if its possible..... As for Biomes this isnt possible due to it only being a single server map I could only choose 1 Biome...

#24 Frosty07

Frosty07

Gamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 12:41 PM

Hey, so a friend of mine and I started using this map. We also added the trench with the use of a grid editor by moving a couple of other islands and removing a couple of small islands aswell.(https://github.com/G...GridEditor/wiki) although we haven't actually gotten to try the trench stuff yet, so we don't know if it worked. 

We've met with an issue about about double or triple the amount of enemies spawning on treasure maps, no matter the quality. Is this something that can be linked to the map?

MapImg.jpg

#25 Tallon

Tallon

Pro Gamer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 02:44 AM

Thats gonna cause Massive over lapping, I see 6 Islands, When I originally built this I made sure nothing over lapped, The ONLY issue is with the very outer edge being slightly Glitched due to the over sizing of the map... The way uve done that your gonna get spawn issues as well as the over lapping which will cause problems especially as you build.... Ill have a look at it today & see if I can move stuff around...

This is what I have so far, abit cramped but no over lapping

Untitled.png

• Frosty07 likes this

#26 ReNNoN

ReNNoN

Gamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 08:51 AM

Not starts with last version of map you're uploaded.
Game load stops on PrimalGameData_BP section and never starts.

Awesome map and awesome work :D

Greetrings

#27 Tallon

Tallon

Pro Gamer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 08:55 AM

Is that a fresh install ?

I only ask cos Ive checked the map & cant see any obvious error on my part, Not saying I havent missed something but if I have I aint seeing it..

#28 ReNNoN

ReNNoN

Gamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 08:59 AM

Is that a fresh install ?

I've removed "Saved" data folder completely. It's enough?

greetings

• ReNNoN likes this

#29 ReNNoN

ReNNoN

Gamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 01:53 PM

I've removed "Saved" data folder completely. It's enough?

greetings

Hi,

Now I used a completely fresh installation (including steamcmd and new machine), confirmed, map now working.

:D

Greetings!

• Tallon likes this

#30 Spoon75

Spoon75

Gamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 03:26 PM

I am testing out some changes I made to your map, I haven't moved the Discovery points yet, not really necessary. For whatever reason parts of the map you made aren't rendering properly the top left island doesn't render animals or terrain, just a land mass so I moved all the islands in from the border as a lot of them had water render issues on the backside. I added in the missing power stone island, and changed a few of the small ones for my favorite small island. https://imgbbb.com/image/9DaOp

• Tallon likes this

#31 Tallon

Tallon

Pro Gamer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 01:49 AM

There will always be slight render issues due to the 200k over sizing..... Map should load ok though but from what I understand from the large patch a fresh start is required which is why they had to insist on a fresh start too... so if your running the old map & update to this one chances are it wont work until you do a FULL clean & start fresh..

#32 Cirduke

Cirduke

Gamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 04:19 PM

i can not get a good down load of the rar 1.3  file ...not sure why

#33 Tallon

Tallon

Pro Gamer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 02:05 AM

Download works fine mate, Erm long shot but do a Check on your RAM as this can cause errors with Unrarring also make sure your using v5.40 winrar...

#34 TBsGaming

TBsGaming

Gamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:27 AM

First Off I love the Job you did on this Map. Thank You very much for the time you put into doing it.

Is there anyway to turn off or Turn down the Boss Mobs Hit points? ,  Like The Damned Crew ect.... Is That something to do with what you have done in the .Json file , if not does anyone know how to do that?

Thanks Again

#35 Tallon

Tallon

Pro Gamer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:44 AM

DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="Kraken_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="Draco_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="Hydra_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="FireElemental_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="RockElemental_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="Cyclops_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="Gorgon_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="Yeti_Character_BP_Child_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="Kraken_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.3)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="Draco_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.3)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="Hydra_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.3)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="FireElemental_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.3)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="RockElemental_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.3)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="Cyclops_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.3)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="Gorgon_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.3)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="Yeti_Character_BP_Child_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.3)

#36 TBsGaming

TBsGaming

Gamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:31 PM

DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="Kraken_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="Draco_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="Hydra_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="FireElemental_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="RockElemental_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="Cyclops_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="Gorgon_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassDamageMultipliers=(ClassName="Yeti_Character_BP_Child_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.5)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="Kraken_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.3)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="Draco_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.3)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="Hydra_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.3)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="FireElemental_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.3)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="RockElemental_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.3)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="Cyclops_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.3)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="Gorgon_Character_BP_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.3)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="Yeti_Character_BP_Child_PFSG_C",Multiplier=0.3

Thank You for that.

Do I put that in the "GameUserSettings.ini Custom Code" ?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 1x1, Atlas, Ultimate

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users