Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

The World Of ATLAS Ultimate 1X1 Map 1,600,000 Units

Tallon

• 3 weeks later...

Any updates for this map. will it work with current version of the game. looks like a great 1x1 as blackwood gets borintg fast

Edited by gvmuk
spelling

Hello all ! 

I've been running this map on my Nitrado server since two days ago, had issues with the black map that was fixed by yesterday's patch (v401.xx). I had another issue when first playing, after placing a bed and joining a company, there was no bed icon on the map. Nitrado forums suggested restarting the server which solved the bug! 

Now. Two last thing that aint working is the spawn points on selected islands and the island discoveries. Beside that I don't have any discoveries when stepping down on islands, every spawn leads to Twin Tales, so a fix on those could be appreciated!

I made it work using nitrado's interface. To make sure the map would be updated, I used the official latest updated Island Editor program and without touching any settings I exported the map before uploading both map images files and the ''ServerGrid.json'' file to the server and get it going ! 

Good luck, and thanks for this wonderful map !! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE THE HELL THE THREE GEMS ARE?

I have literally been everywhere.... can't find the third. Can anyone tell me? I don't need to know they are on a mountain, I need to know WHICH one. Thank you!

On 12/22/2019 at 6:52 PM, Kampfschwein YT said:

How can i fix this Problem? most of the island look like this uanble to walk on those islands 😕

9yu77PQ.png

Open the map in the NEW EDITOR and then simply SAVE IT, then reupload it. It will then work.

Okay, so tried installing this, but i must be fu***** it up... Cant get it to start properly...

Is it possible to get a step by step guide to how you start a new server with this map running here on survival servers?

Hi Talon am new to Atlas and if I download this map then upload it to my server, through gportal, Is there any issues I will come across?

Like is the a PVE or PVP map or does  it map ? as I siad am new to the game

Thank you for the work put into this, it looks fantastic,  Just a question but are there any salt nodes on the map? If not I can dev console some in but I would rather just find it as intended. it has been 54 hrs and we ain't found S lol.  Thanks again for the map it has been working well. only crashes are the game itself and they are not related to the map. 

On 12/23/2019 at 7:23 PM, TATTOO said:

Open the map in the NEW EDITOR and then simply SAVE IT, then reupload it. It will then work.

When you mean open the "new editor" are you talking about the "servergrideditor"?  I am having this exact same issue where the land is not loading. 

Firstly, I do enjoy playing this map so far, great job with the effort you made on it :)

I've had the issue a few others had where there was missing terrain.  I opened the config json file in the editor, saved, closed, reuploaded it and this seems to have fixed the issue.  However, I do have issues with missing water.

screenshots here:

nvockgj.jpg

qNtBkKG.jpg

anyone have any idea how to fix that?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I seem to be having an Issue where I spawn in on the same island every time no matter what. I can't choose another island to spawn at and it seems as tho this one is unfinished or has bugged out? Just seeing if this is a known issue and if so could someone link me the fix?

EDIT: PROBLEM SOLVED THANKS

• 2 months later...

Hey I just downloaded this I’m on Xbox and don’t have access to the grid editor would you be able to make this up to date please as the islands floors don’t exist thank you 

• 1 month later...
44 minutes ago, Villious said:

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the ServerGrid.json and the ServerGrid.ServerOnly.json is?

The ServerGrid.json contains all of the data that pertains to your servers map. For the ServerGrid.ServerOnly.json, this file contains all of the database information that link your servers together, you will never need to edit this file. The only file you will want to edit to adjust your map is the ServerGrid.json file!

22 hours ago, Capps said:

The ServerGrid.json contains all of the data that pertains to your servers map. For the ServerGrid.ServerOnly.json, this file contains all of the database information that link your servers together, you will never need to edit this file. The only file you will want to edit to adjust your map is the ServerGrid.json file!

So do you need to use the ServerGrid.ServerOnly.json if your only using one server?

Yes, you will always need the ServerGrid.ServerOnly.json file as even a single cell server will be connected to a database. The only instance that a database won't be used is normally with the Blackwood map as its created to act as a standalone server very similar to ARK servers!

Hi. My Notrado dedicated server is ahving issues, and they are working on it. I'm trying to put this map on my personal PC so my friends and I can play it this weekend. I'm getting the map to load, but every singel time, it spawns me in the ocean in the middle of the trench. I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it where I can spawn on an island. When I die and choose to respawn, it put me right back in the same place. Any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there!! Started using this map a few days ago. Loving it so far except for the fact that about half the islands don’t have any land. Trees, rocks, animals, other vegetation is all there just no land/ground. I researched it and it seems it’s something to do with a huge update that was done to the game and I assume the map isn’t updated. Can anyone confirm? Also help? Lol 

• 2 weeks later...

Also having issues with islands with no land just floating trees and animals. Also I am not able to open the file in server grid editor. It crashes everytime. Is there a better grid editor out there as I have windows 7 and a host of issues with the grid editor

• 2 months later...