Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Im back up - Beer 30 at SS HQ coming soon I feel.

BennyP

I had my beer this morning, just trying to get the forum to work, ran out, got more and then a long nap, lol.

Not up yet for me. I'm using New York, wonder if that matters.

Have fun.

Nor mine. 
At this point I really do not care. 
Lack of communication has left a very bad taste in my mouth. 
The communication we do get often alludes to the FunCom being at fault and SS are trying to clean up the mess. 
Some of those like the tweet that mentioned the patch messed things up have been deleted. 

Looking a bit shady to me. 

Edit: Oppss My Bad its still there. 

Nor mine. 

At this point I really do not care. 

Lack of communication has left a very bad taste in my mouth. 

The communication we do get often alludes to the FunCom being at fault and SS are trying to clean up the mess. 

Some of those like the tweet that mentioned the patch messed things up have been deleted. 

Looking a bit shady to me. 

I understand its frustrating man. As I was reading in other posts you have seemed to get it working with no issues with a different host?

Why stay in the forum and keep bashing SS instead of just playing the game on the other server?  Just curious is all. Not trying to attack you.

I understand its frustrating man. As I was reading in other posts you have seemed to get it working with no issues with a different host?

Why stay in the forum and keep bashing SS instead of just playing the game on the other server?  Just curious is all. Not trying to attack you.

Would love to stay with SS especially seeing how they say that they don't do refunds. And Honestly I feel like bitching about it... one of those days (jeez I am so glad I am not a woman and have to deal with a week of it)  

Plus I am sitting at Texas Road House getting my fat and drink on and need something to keep me occupied so I don't start hitting on these waitresses with cut off shorts on. :D 

Would love to stay with SS especially seeing how they say that they don't do refunds. And Honestly I feel like bitching about it... one of those days (jeez I am so glad I am not a woman and have to deal with a week of it)  

Plus I am sitting at Texas Road House getting my fat and drink on and need something to keep me occupied so I don't start hitting on these waitresses with cut off shorts on. :D

Hahaha. Texas Roadhouse does it right in many ways no doubt.

:-D

I may jump yet, but looking over other hosts I don't see any with a panel like theirs and I just do not want to ever have to mess with config and ini files ever again. 

I think I'm going to wipe everything and set it back to stock vanilla. Girlfriend isn't real happy with her religion, few structures up from failed previous toons, and a couple other things. I think she 's a 23 and I'm 18 or 19, so now is the time, not later. 

Going to miss your Bob Ross icon, loved that guy and your knowledge.

The bright side is there is hope. One being stable means others will follow.

Been keeping an eye out to make sure it wasnt them testing, but its been stable now since I started this post.

im new to renting a server, but every one of my buddies that rent ark servers had nothing but good stuff to say about SS. So im confident that once they get over these initial hurdles things will start to smooth out.   Guess i have more patience than most tho. I mean the game did just launch and i wasnt expecting everything to go smoothly the first week.

im new to renting a server, but every one of my buddies that rent ark servers had nothing but good stuff to say about SS. So im confident that once they get over these initial hurdles things will start to smooth out.   Guess i have more patience than most tho. I mean the game did just launch and i wasnt expecting everything to go smoothly the first week.

Cheers to that.

:-D

I may jump yet, but looking over other hosts I don't see any with a panel like theirs and I just do not want to ever have to mess with config and ini files ever again. 

I think I'm going to wipe everything and set it back to stock vanilla. Girlfriend isn't real happy with her religion, few structures up from failed previous toons, and a couple other things. I think she 's a 23 and I'm 18 or 19, so now is the time, not later. 

Going to miss your Bob Ross icon, loved that guy and your knowledge.

Many companies have a panel like SS does, some are even more basic. HostHavoc has a very basic panel and their support response time for tickets is within mins, not days.

Many companies have a panel like SS does, some are even more basic. HostHavoc has a very basic panel and their support response time for tickets is within mins, not days.

Thanks, ya AfterShock mentioned them a while ago and I have them marked on my browser. Going to give SS some more time

This was just put on my server

"MPORTANT NOTICE We have identified an issue with the latest Conan Exiles update which has resulted in the latest downtime. We offer our sincerest apologies and expect things to be normal by Tuesday or Wednesay. In the mean time we are slowly bringing up 100% of our customers. If you are seeing this message we are still working on your game server. Read our twitter for up-to-the-minute updates."

Did around 4-5 refreshes then finally showed ready.

Actually went from Ready... Unknown to straight Unknown with no ability to interact (start/stop/restart), perhaps they are working on the server now.