Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Status "Unknown?"

Ryan Pennington

I had a server status of unknown as well last night. I want to thank the admins for being response and on the ball about this issue. I understand that there are times when situations are out of our immediate control. I have read through this thread and we are always kept in contact. Kudos!

Game server id: #50273

Was unknown last night worked fine this morning but went down about 10 minutes ago. Thank you!

Edit: Working right now thank you!

Edit 2: Server went back to unknown after 30 minutes. Ticket #680742

Ticket # (if applicable) #228545

1. Game Server ID  #49788

Came home from work and tried to log in. Server was not listed in server browser. I logged into the server control panel and it says the status is unknown. Cannot force a restart, or figure out what the issue is. Can I get some help please?

I originally was stuck in Unknown, attempted a reboot as I made a change in the config file. I now am stuck in that reboot and have heard nothing on my ticket since last night. 

Ticket # 871247
Server # 48089

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...