Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Estimated time of private servers after release

As of 10:41 a.m. EST, my game panel is still white. There are a lot of servers up, please fix the rest of the ones not up.

Good morning everyone!

I woke up today to have my server actually running! Except I live in the US and it was running in France.

Only France and Germany were options....although I've always wanted to visit Europe, right now isn't a good time for me.

After about 10 minutes of refreshing occasionally and waiting Dallas was an option again, awesome right!?

Wrong...Dallas location wont start....It thinks and then just goes back to stopped status...exactly how it was last night.

HALP!

Apparently my NY server was relocated to Los Angeles last night. Which is fantastic, I love buying an east coast server for an east coast group of people only to end up trying to play on the west coast. I say trying because even though I now have a panel it is useless. I pulled up the panel, named my server, set it to steam update and set a password then hit the "update settings and restart the server button", then waited 45 minutes for the server to sit at started, then it finally went to started with the default settings again after an hour or so, now I can't stop the server, I can't update it again, nothing is responding. 

Sorry for the terrible run on sentence but I am frustrated. 

Last night I was willing to give them some time. At this point nearly 12 hours later, I still can't access my game panel. The problem is I can't even call them and complain because they took their support number off the site. I've had a few of my admins send in support tickets and there has been zero response. Survival Servers, this is unacceptable.