Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Estimated time of private servers after release

as title says how long after the official release do you expect to have the date downloaded and installed onto your hardware so you can get the private servers up and running ?

I can't give you an exact ETA as we don't have the server files yet, but they will be released side-by-side with the game tomorrow at 10AM.

Everything is prepared for launch and my minimum ETA would be 30 minutes from launch. It could be more or less depending.

The plan is to initially release the game with server files so that it is playable and spend the rest of the day working on implementing any of the server settings that are needed (password locks, game difficulty, etc)

I can't give you an exact ETA as we don't have the server files yet, but they will be released side-by-side with the game tomorrow at 10AM.

Everything is prepared for launch and my minimum ETA would be 30 minutes from launch. It could be more or less depending.

The plan is to initially release the game with server files so that it is playable and spend the rest of the day working on implementing any of the server settings that are needed (password locks, game difficulty, etc)

I'm hopeful this is still the plan!

How is the things going,i see couple servers outside official already,has developer contacted you already or you are still in que,need more info.

I just talked to Peter about 30 minutes ago his eta was 1 to 1 1/2 hour. I'm having issues joining any server at the moment though. Keeps saying unknown error for joining.

i heard about that also but he is customer support guy so i need info fromt he guy who gets those codes to host server and he is not saying anything...

i heard about that also but he is customer support guy so i need info fromt he guy who gets those codes to host server and he is not saying anything...

Ok bud I was just letting you know the info I had. Sorry for trying to help.

Some random guy not a hoster got his server runing and you can't? really -,.-

This is so disappointing ETA was 1-2hours and this is taking way longer,put your pants on and pull your s.. together.

P.S. He got even password on it,i jsut can't join on him becaus eof my region he did not do smth right but the point is he got his running.

yeah if I dont have my server in 30 minutes I'm getting a full refund on these guys.

Check out the other hosting companies. I think there is a bigger issue here as it seems most (if not all) of them are having issues bringing their Ark servers online. It's not just these guys. A better update would be nice, but I'd rather they spend the time getting the servers up an running!

Check out the other hosting companies. I think there is a bigger issue here as it seems most (if not all) of them are having issues bringing their Ark servers online. It's not just these guys. A better update would be nice, but I'd rather they spend the time getting the servers up an running!

Well I'll admit...I don't know jack squat about servers and have never hosted a server before. But the streamer Mr. Moon has a server running perfectly and has been for a full day if not longer. So I am just confused. And I can't get on any other server cuz they are all full. I don't have a whole lot of money and I sunk all my gaming budget into this server and game so I'm frustrated. I can't help it. But I'll give it more time I guess.

Well I'll admit...I don't know jack squat about servers and have never hosted a server before. But the streamer Mr. Moon has a server running perfectly and has been for a full day if not longer. So I am just confused. And I can't get on any other server cuz they are all full. I don't have a whole lot of money and I sunk all my gaming budget into this server and game so I'm frustrated. I can't help it. But I'll give it more time I guess.

I too am frustrated but in this case I don't think that Survival Servers deserve all the blame. We'll get our servers soon I'm sure :)

So let me get this straight some of you already have your servers listed you just cant run them yet, may I ask when you ordered them?

I ask as I ordered mine on the 1st and still nothing listed under my game list?

I ordered mine earlier today, they are still working on getting things set up. Check out their twitter, I also received an email with more information on this. They are working all night until the servers are online.

Your game server will not appear in the in-game list because it isn't online right now, if that is what you were asking.

In the Control Panel, if you click "Game Servers" you should see a link to the right that has either your game server name listed or the default name...Survival Servers | Hosted by survivalservers.com or something like that. Click on that to get to your server settings. You can change a few things and run the update as described in their tweet and imgr post here

But for now, thats about all we get until the issues are fixed.

Keep up the good work though guys, I'm sure there are a lot of us to take care of.

I ordered mine earlier today, they are still working on getting things set up. Check out their twitter, I also received an email with more information on this. They are working all night until the servers are online.

Your game server will not appear in the in-game list because it isn't online right now, if that is what you were asking.

In the Control Panel, if you click "Game Servers" you should see a link to the right that has either your game server name listed or the default name...Survival Servers | Hosted by survivalservers.com or something like that. Click on that to get to your server settings. You can change a few things and run the update as described in their tweet and imgr post here

But for now, thats about all we get until the issues are fixed.

Keep up the good work though guys, I'm sure there are a lot of us to take care of.

Thats where I had looked,  sadly game servers only showing my old cancelled Arma II account no Ark. 

But thank you for trying to help.

Thats where I had looked,  sadly game servers only showing my old cancelled Arma II account no Ark. 

But thank you for trying to help.

Oh weird, yeah I would submit a ticket if you haven't already. Good luck :(