Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Arma 3 Epoch 0.3 Patch Coming Soon.

Shadow Moses

Dear Support, 

Arma 3 Epoch 0.3 patch is coming soon. We are testing now.

Once the server files go live how long does it take you guys to get setup so we can update?

Shadow Moses

Once the Arma 3 patch goes live it normally takes us to about the end of the day to get it live. This gives us a chance to make sure it is going to properly run and is ready to go live for everyone.

epochmod.com if you want to follow the dev team and the updates. 

been following.... know the client files are out.... hoping that there is some news about the server files being released (official hosts now, public release 1 to 2 weeks.... )

• 2 weeks later...

I've downloaded @epoch0.3.0.1 and the server files from the EpochMod web page, is there a way that I can switch out my server with these files?

I'm curious about the server fps in the new version. I had several warnings in 0.2.5.2 rpt, as server fps is under 10. With 10 players online and 1 client side ai mission. They say 0.3 will eat much more resources.