Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

DZSALauncher not reading mods

MrWolf

Hello,

I updated the server after todays small patch. Now I am unable to get the DZSALModServer.exe to properly send the required mods to the https://dayzsalauncher.com/#/servercheck

I have the ports setup correctly. And have the launch line setup as well I.E. 

-dayzserver=DayZServer.exe -mod=@CF;@ZomBerryAdminTools;@VanillaPlusPlusMap;@CompassGUI;@PartyMe;@ForcedFirstPersonCombat;@InventoryPlusPlus;@SIX-DayZ-Auto-Run;@BuildAnywhere; -scrAllowFileWrite

I ran the update for said launcher to be sure and its still not responding.

My players are having to use the Steam launcher version. And not happy about it.

I submitted a ticket earlier today. Although I have yet to receive a response.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance for your time

• 2 weeks later...

If you are still having this issue and you have all of the launch parameters correct, what likely is going on is that the launcher was uninstalled/didn't install properly! Ryan P. is working on a fix for this, but in the mean time you can try performing the below steps!

1. Stop the server
  2. Connect to your servers FTP and see if there is a DayZServer.exe (should be about 14MB) and a DayZServer_x64.exe (~800KB this is the renamed DZSA Launcher)
  3. If the DZSA renamed launcher isn't present, delete the DayZServer_x64.exe and re toggle the "Install DayZSA Launcher" from the control panel to "Yes, Install" and set the DayZSA Launcher option to enabled!
  4. After this the server should boot with everything enabled!

If you continue to have issues with this, please send us a support ticket and we will help you get it setup!

• 2 weeks later...

Once the installer is finished with getting dayzsa launcher added to the server. Simply head over to https://dayzsalauncher.com/#/servercheck  and add your/port to the box and click on the check button. This will get your server and mods added to the list faster than waiting. Due note that the last number on the port will change to an 8.

@supaman I have replied to your open ticket the issue was that you had -mod@modName instead of -mod=@modname! I also tweaked a few things in the launch parameters such as removing -dayzserver=DayZServer.exe as that is now baked into our launch line!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

After we have all figured out the errors..... *fingers crossed*

I created a desktop shortcut so that I can just *one click* to update my server info on DZSA Launcher.

Easy to do! Create a new shortcut.

The first screen will ask you for the "location" - Copy and paste the following

https://dayzsalauncher.com/#/servercheck/000.000.00.000:0000

Replace the "000.000.00.000:0000" with your own server IP/Port info - Make sure to change the last digit on port to an "8"!
And Click Next.

Now name your shortcut - I just used my server name - (helpful if you have multiple servers!)

Thats it!
Now if you want, you can do as I did and switch from your stock internet browser ICON to the DZSA Launcher icon. You can find the location of the icon file by right-clicking the existing DZSAL link on your desktop and selecting "properties" from the pull down menu, select the "Change Icon" button under the "shortcut" tab, the address bar will contain the location of your DZSAL exe, which contains the Icon we want to use. Copy this location, and close that window.

Right click on your new shortcut, select properties and hit that same "Change Icon" button. Now paste the copied location for DZSAL.exe, select the Icon and hit "OK" - Now click "Apply". Finish by clicking "OK" to close the properties window.

We now have a functional and attractive Shortcut right on our desktop to update DZSAL whenever we add or remove a mod from our server.

Thanks guys, hope this is useful to you!

• 3 months later...
  1. Yo hice todo esto:
  2. Detener el servidor
  3. Conéctese a sus servidores FTP y vea si hay un DayZServer.exe (debe ser de unos 14 MB) y un DayZServer_x64.exe (~ 800 KB, este es el Lanzador DZSA renombrado)
  4. Si el lanzador renombrado DZSA no está presente, elimine DayZServer_x64.exe y vuelva a alternar "Instalar DayZSA Launcher" desde el panel de control a "Sí, Instalar" y configure la opción DayZSA Launcher como habilitada.
  5. ¡Después de esto, el servidor debería organizar con todo habilitado!

El servidor me aparece en DZSALauncher pero no reconoce que tenga mods !!

¿Que debo hacer?

having the same problem as well. i installed some mods now trying to figure out how to launch them. put the map to custom and did the mod names (Example Below)

[-mod=@VanillaPlusPlusmap;@CF;@COT;@SIP;@Fidovpack4;@m200;@squadmsfc]

server wont start though and mods wouldnt enable as well. added it to dzsa launcher already as well.

• 3 months later...
On 7/26/2019 at 6:20 AM, Capps said:
On 7/26/2019 at 6:20 AM, Capps said:
  • Connect to your servers FTP and see if there is a DayZServer.exe (should be about 14MB) and a DayZServer_x64.exe (~800KB this is the renamed DZSA Launcher)
  • If the DZSA renamed launcher isn't present, delete the DayZServer_x64.exe and re toggle the "Install DayZSA Launcher" from the control panel to "Yes, Install" and set the DayZSA Launcher option to enabled!

This is far from clear. You should just write "use this one" followed by the right one to use. This post first says that the 64k is the renamed one then it tells me to delete it. Huh? Hire a tech writer to sit down with the techs and write a clear set of instructions. Letting the tech people with no writing skills write this stuff is causing lots of problems.  Which one do I use in plain English please.