Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Started and stuck on loading.

taylorjay1337

I have read this over and over and submitted a ticket no response and nothing has changed. My steam_appid.txt file is there and is correct. Anyone have any ideas I'm not getting anywhere and been at this since lastnight.

Thanks.

Submitted a ticket. I just got set up here, same issue. Server starts but says "Loading" and cant find it in game. Not a great experience so far.... Tickets also take a long time to action it seems.  

Submitted a ticket. I just got set up here, same issue. Server starts but says "Loading" and cant find it in game. Not a great experience so far.... Tickets also take a long time to action it seems.  

You should be good now as I believe we took care of your ticket a bit ago. If you are still having issues and replied to the ticket but have not heard back from us. Please directly reply to the ticket and avoid replying from the email. As that has had some issues getting to us lately doing it that way.