Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Extended "Staff Interruption"

Method

yep server staff locked for the last 3 hours. in 3 hours it should be working IMO either rollback t oa working backup or install on a different computer and rollback, in 3 hours I can build a server from parts and load all the software on it!

So all day i have been stuck with an staff intervention lock without any email or anything telling me the servers would be or are down what is this company if its not done within five more hours i think ill have to request a refund. This isn't acceptable customer service in my opinion. The least they could have done was send out a mass email. I have emailed support :Well the server has been down under a Staff intervention lock for hours now can you explain this to me and the members of the forum please there are many of us not understanding what is happening to our servers. Hopefully we see something posted. 

So all day i have been stuck with an staff intervention lock without any email or anything telling me the servers would be or are down what is this company if its not done within five more hours i think ill have to request a refund. This isn't acceptable customer service in my opinion. The least they could have done was send out a mass email. I have emailed support :Well the server has been down under a Staff intervention lock for hours now can you explain this to me and the members of the forum please there are many of us not understanding what is happening to our servers. Hopefully we see something posted. 

Update 20  minutes ago they tweetedWorking hard to bring ConanExiles servers online now. There is a CPU bug that is causing all of the issues.

Update 20  minutes ago they tweetedWorking hard to bring ConanExiles servers online now. There is a CPU bug that is causing all of the issues.

a CPU bug? Sounds like something level 1 tech support would say. hahahaha

a CPU bug? Sounds like something level 1 tech support would say. hahahaha

When you're busy trying to get things working.. you can most definitely word things poorly.  I am interested in what the problem is in detail. Here's to hoping for a "postmortem".

I went to bed this morning after hitting the update and retsart server, left it running with the popup "Updating and restarting your server, could take up to 20 minutes dont exit" 8 hours later when I woke up, the popup was still up, and now its stopped under staff intervening :/ Ive had the server for like 4 days now, and have only been able to play about 5 hours on it....

I went to bed this morning after hitting the update and retsart server, left it running with the popup "Updating and restarting your server, could take up to 20 minutes dont exit" 8 hours later when I woke up, the popup was still up, and now its stopped under staff intervening :/ Ive had the server for like 4 days now, and have only been able to play about 5 hours on it....

Well I mean You did by a early access of the game what do you expect....

Well I mean You did by a early access of the game what do you expect....

I didnt buy an early access of the server provider though....  I would be fine with the outage if EVERYONE was having this problem... but there are literally thousands of other servers online and playing right now. This issue is a SS issue.. not a conan exiles issue

hopelessly optimistic that the lack of communications is due to the fact they are hard at work fixing things, and might just not have the statff to do constant tweets,posts,updates what have you.

Communication takes little time and effort, and the rewards for good communication are immense 

It looks like mine is still under Staff Intervention as well. This is pretty disappointing, but I'm sure there's a decent enough reason for it. Now if only my Ark server would behave.

Conan: #35677

Ark: #35690 (This has been stuck on update for almost an hour now... haven't had the option to launch it. Different game, different ticket/forum though.)

latest update;

IMPORTANT NOTICE We have identified an issue with the latest Conan Exiles update which has resulted in the latest downtime. We offer our sincerest apologies and expect things to be normal by Tuesday or Wednesay. In the mean time we are slowly bringing up 100% of our customers. If you are seeing this message we are still working on your game server.

If this was a Conan patch issue, wouldnt servers from all providers be down / experiencing these issues?  From what I can tell, many other providers are running just fine.

Also, finally got a response to my ticket;

"Sorry about that, we're aware of the issues currently present. There was a CPU leak related to Conan which brought down quite a few machines. We're working on bringing them all back online now. Please bear with us while we work through these issues!"

latest update;

IMPORTANT NOTICE We have identified an issue with the latest Conan Exiles update which has resulted in the latest downtime. We offer our sincerest apologies and expect things to be normal by Tuesday or Wednesay. In the mean time we are slowly bringing up 100% of our customers. If you are seeing this message we are still working on your game server.

If this was a Conan patch issue, wouldnt servers from all providers be down / experiencing these issues?  From what I can tell, many other providers are running just fine.

Yup. and thats why im requesting a refund... being able to to play 5-6 hours in a week is dumb

Also, finally got a response to my ticket;

"Sorry about that, we're aware of the issues currently present. There was a CPU leak related to Conan which brought down quite a few machines. We're working on bringing them all back online now. Please bear with us while we work through these issues!"

I pray to lil baby jeebuz that they send me that as a reply to my ticket.