Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Any tips yet to stop rubber banding lag?

FlashDash

People are getting annoyed on my server calling it cheap and such... Is it? I've restarted like 10x all with the server update/validate thing selected.  So I believe its updated right is there a way to check the version. Also, I've disabled battle eye.  

Is this the server or we as players need updating lol

I don't think there is a way to check the version on the fly, but probably is, someplace.

The patch notes today indicate there are problems they are working on and still working on. It's early access, plain and simple. This isn't like a baseball umpire, they go out and are perfect the first time and then get better.

I can only compare this host with the two I had when playing ARK. I'm here and not on them. ;)

ARK had the same issues when it opened to EA, nothing you can do about it, all this will be sorted in 1-2months if that. EA is simply that and Early Access = Alpha buggy as hell.

People are getting annoyed on my server calling it cheap and such... Is it? I've restarted like 10x all with the server update/validate thing selected.  So I believe its updated right is there a way to check the version. Also, I've disabled battle eye.  

Is this the server or we as players need updating lol

devs know this is a bad issue and are working to fix it. 

1. turn off Battle Eye

2. lower you server slots the more people on your server the worse it will be

3. Check out this thread on dev updates. http://steamcommunity.com/app/440900/discussions/0/133256080236303824/

I have also noticed it also depends on what you have going in the background and the CPU affinity. My wife whose computer is identical to mine get absolutely no lag or freezing, I get it all the time. I suspect it is due to the antivirus and anti malware I have running in the background and haven't taken the time to turn off and test.