Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Have we lost fields from modify server config tool

AfterShock911

Title pretty much says it all. 

Example: There was a check box to remove logged out player from the world.... It is no longer there and now after a restart yesterday my players stay in world when logged out. 

Also best I remember there was one for loot bodies on death and one to keep equipment when you die. 
But I did not use them when I set up my server at launch. 

Check in the server settings once you have connected to the server and made yourself an admin using the admin password.  You can actually change everything there and I don't believe any of them require a server restart (though I could be wrong).

Check in the server settings once you have connected to the server and made yourself an admin using the admin password.  You can actually change everything there and I don't believe any of them require a server restart (though I could be wrong).

No restart needed if you set things ingame or least it hasn't yet.

Modified your title as it was a bit misleading from our own Modify Server Config tool within our control panel.

I was actually talking about the Modify Server Config Tool :) 

I have not used the admin panel or any admin systems in the client. 

Here is a copy of my old .ini that has settings in it that no longer exist in the  Modify Server Config Tool and therefore are no longer in my current .ini

http://pastebin.com/z6e0864i

This file was downloaded from my FTP 11am central on 1/31

Edit: Seems you have added some of these back in to the MSG. Awesome. They now show up in my .ini again.