Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Drop Equipment on Death

PlumberDave

No.  So many of the settings in the Modify Server Config just say description needed.  I am thinking it might be the Config Version, which is set to 4 normally.  I am going to play around with it some today.

You can also try in game. 
ESC > Settings > server admin tab (the last one cant remember the name of it) 
give it your admin pass and there are a lot of settings there. 

I really thought I remember a check box for this in the edit config tool on the control panel. 

You also need to do this every time you log in. I'm not sure what sets it back to its stock version, but it does (no one playing?). Not a huge issue for us, because there are only two that play and she'll howl at me if it isn't set up the way we want it. :) It would be really nice if we could set it up with our control panel in a more permanent fashion.

You also need to do this every time you log in. I'm not sure what sets it back to its stock version, but it does (no one playing?). Not a huge issue for us, because there are only two that play and she'll howl at me if it isn't set up the way we want it. :) It would be really nice if we could set it up with our control panel in a more permanent fashion.

Then you need to ask her 'But then how and I supposed to murder you while you sleep and take all your stuff?'   That shoud win you some points.

Then you need to ask her 'But then how and I supposed to murder you while you sleep and take all your stuff?'   That shoud win you some points.

LOL. lemmie think...ummm no.

She is young and strong, I am old and weak. I like it like this, she can protect me. In game? I have a big willy, she knows better.

It is probably injecting the command into the server and not writing it to the .ini like it needs to be. 

I have yet to use the in game admin so I am not 100% on this. The setting is not in my current .ini file.

Like the bodies vanish when you log out. That is no longer in my .ini and I know for a fact it was until I rebooted my server yesterday afternoon.  

It is probably injecting the command into the server and not writing it to the .ini like it needs to be. 

I have yet to use the in game admin so I am not 100% on this. The setting is not in my current .ini file.

Like the bodies vanish when you log out. That is no longer in my .ini and I know for a fact it was until I rebooted my server yesterday afternoon.  

Thanks, thought it might be along those lines. Guess it's something we need to suggest for our control panel here.

Found an old .ini file of mine and here is the line you need to add and modify for your needs. 

DropEquipmentOnDeath=False

If you need help changing the .ini just let me know and I will be more than happy to walk you through it.