Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Don't see my server in the list ** all related posts go in here please **

Scoffer

+1. Been about 4 hours so far. Attempted multiple things such as; migrating the server, altering settings, refreshing settings, updating and validating the server, deleting all FTP files and restarting the server entirely. None of which has rendered any result. 

Edit; The server IS available on steam, still cannot join it however. 

+1. Been about 4 hours so far. Attempted multiple things such as; migrating the server, altering settings, refreshing settings, updating and validating the server, deleting all FTP files and restarting the server entirely. None of which has rendered any result. 

Edit; The server IS available on steam, still cannot join it however. 

How do you check if the server is available on Steam?

On steam click 'View' then select Servers. Click Filter and select Conan Exiles, wait for the list to populate and then find your server.

Another addition to this, OTHER people can see and play on the server ... But I, nor my friends can. 

I have the same sort of issue. Steam is able to see the server, but when I click to join it through the server list it does not connect or do anything. There seems to be a disfunction between the game and steam somewhere? My server seems to be running fine, just finding it and connecting to it seems to be an issue.

I haven't been able to find a work around other then wait and hope that it comes up in the IN game server list. When it does appear there, everything runs fine, but if it doesn't show up there.... I have no way to connect :(

I found also that adding it to your favorites from the Steam server browser WILL add it to the Favorites filter on the in-game browser.

Connecting sometimes doesn't work, but what does work 100% for me so far, is having the game closed, and joining from the Steam Server Browser and having that launch the game.

Mine isnt showing as well but i also noticed that when i try to join from the control panel via the launch button, it takes me to someone elses server. tried to find my server in the steam server browser but its not showing there either

Yep, thats my IP and port as well. This sucks.

I just wish someone would step in and say 'yup, we see the problem, it was caused by this, here is what we are doing to fix it, and here is the ETA for the fix'.  It would be one thing if it is say 2 of us with duplicate IPs and ports but it's up to like 5 or 6 now and we're the ones who care enough to post on the forums.

Unfortunately I have not heard of any fix. Keep refreshing that server list I suppose.

Server #48911 doesnt appear on list aswell 

89.163.148.253:8478

server appeats on topconanservers.com but cannot connect to it from panel or from thier link

also server is registered as pvp even when i unmarker the PVP option in panel

refreshing list for the past 30 mins still doesnt appear

can anyone please take a look?

I just wish someone would step in and say 'yup, we see the problem, it was caused by this, here is what we are doing to fix it, and here is the ETA for the fix'.  It would be one thing if it is say 2 of us with duplicate IPs and ports but it's up to like 5 or 6 now and we're the ones who care enough to post on the forums.

I agree, it doesnt take but a second to give us a status update. It looks like some numbers on mine have changed but still no luck.

Not sure if that is directed towards us but we literally have zero control over the server list.

That would be a game issue that the developers need to fix.

Hi Ryan i moved my server to france and it seems to resolve my issue thanks 4 the replay

SIgned up and activated a server earlier (ID #33729) today. My issues:

1. Does not appear in any of the in-game server lists

2. I can find it via Steam server lists, but it never stays listed. (like the server is going up and down constantly)

3. Obviously, this prevents any connections.

TopConanServers.com message:

Attention: Steam Connect is still not working for Conan Exiles servers. The Devs informed us they are working on a fix now.

I'm starting to feel very frustrated. I don't see my server in the server list. I'm used to running my own server ran from my pc but felt this would be a better option to ensure server restarts, connection for my friends, and general ease of use would make paying for a server the better option. I'm not exactly new to running servers. I would generally just check my port forwarding from my router, ensure the IP address is configured, etc.

My server says it's ready and in blue and will never progresses. I've done the update and validate button many times. It's a no go. I see you say it's a known issue but people paying for a server want their server to work so they and their social community can play. I don't exactly have access to force it to show my server, what recourse or options do I have? My experience this far can only be described as very negative. Please advise or assist.

I am having the same problem as gamer. My server shows up in the Steam server list, but I press connect and it launches Conan. Then when I go to Play Online my server is not in that list. I play from 2 different locations and did this so I could continue from the same save all the time. How do I get my server to show in game and continue on the same save all the time?

I'm starting to feel very frustrated. I don't see my server in the server list. I'm used to running my own server ran from my pc but felt this would be a better option to ensure server restarts, connection for my friends, and general ease of use would make paying for a server the better option. I'm not exactly new to running servers. I would generally just check my port forwarding from my router, ensure the IP address is configured, etc.

My server says it's ready and in blue and will never progresses. I've done the update and validate button many times. It's a no go. I see you say it's a known issue but people paying for a server want their server to work so they and their social community can play. I don't exactly have access to force it to show my server, what recourse or options do I have? My experience this far can only be described as very negative. Please advise or assist.

Check out this thread https://www.survivalservers.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5047-new-update-and-only-first-word-goes-to-server-name/it seems to be a problem, today, after the patch.