Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Infistar Antihack and DayZ Vanilla 1.8.8

Jnkbller

Hey there,

I initially purchased the Infistar Antihack and ran it on my server running DayZ Epoch. Worked great and I love the program for all of the features it allows you to support players.

I then switched my server to DayZ Chernarus 1.8.7 and discovered that the Antihack does not work with that map and that Infistar was not interested in updating it because Vanilla DayZ is not a popular map. Now that 1.8.8 is out and there is a lot more interest in DayZ Vanilla servers again, I am wondering if anyone has news about the possibility of the Antihack program being updated?

And, if not news, maybe somebody could recommend another program that provides admin tools such as teleportation, item and vehicle spawning and spectating.

Anyone use another tool that does all that and is compatible with DayZ Vanilla 1.8.8?

Thanks!

Jnkbller 

Hey there,

I initially purchased the Infistar Antihack and ran it on my server running DayZ Epoch. Worked great and I love the program for all of the features it allows you to support players.

I then switched my server to DayZ Chernarus 1.8.7 and discovered that the Antihack does not work with that map and that Infistar was not interested in updating it because Vanilla DayZ is not a popular map. Now that 1.8.8 is out and there is a lot more interest in DayZ Vanilla servers again, I am wondering if anyone has news about the possibility of the Antihack program being updated?

And, if not news, maybe somebody could recommend another program that provides admin tools such as teleportation, item and vehicle spawning and spectating.

Anyone use another tool that does all that and is compatible with DayZ Vanilla 1.8.8?

Thanks!

Jnkbller 

Here are some tools you can use. Some of these including the Epoch Admin Tools will work, you just have to tweak some files

DayZ Vanilla Tools

AdminTools EPOCH

**That one specifically uses files from epoch dayz_code.pbo. All you have to do, is find the equivalent files and just grab your dayz_code.pbo from the DayZ folder in your game directory (i.e..programfiles\steam\steamapps\common\etc..etc...)

There is not much out there, you could always contact https://infistar.de/and ask.

Honestly i would just wait it out.

• 1 month later...

Here are some tools you can use. Some of these including the Epoch Admin Tools will work, you just have to tweak some files

DayZ Vanilla Tools

AdminTools EPOCH

**That one specifically uses files from epoch dayz_code.pbo. All you have to do, is find the equivalent files and just grab your dayz_code.pbo from the DayZ folder in your game directory (i.e..programfiles\steam\steamapps\common\etc..etc...)

There is not much out there, you could always contact https://infistar.de/and ask.

Honestly i would just wait it out.

Six weeks later... still patiently waiting. I did email Infistar BTW and have not received a reply. I also tried to install the AdminTools EPOCH but the differences between the code in the Epoch files vs. the DayZ 1.8.8 files left me scratching my head. Too complicated for my dumb a&&! Didn't try the DayZ Vanilla Tools install but I might give that a shot.

UPDATE: I received a reply from Chris (aka infiSTAR) yesterday and in one email he asked me if I had tried the latest version yet. I replied and told him that I was a SS customer and that I purchased the antihack from SS and that as far as I knew it still hasn't been updated to work with Vanilla 1.8.8. He said he would talk to Ryan from SS this morning. Not sure if that conversation has taken place or not but I am hopeful that the antihack will be updated so that I can use it on my server.

Jnkbller

UPDATE: I received a reply from Chris (aka infiSTAR) yesterday and in one email he asked me if I had tried the latest version yet. I replied and told him that I was a SS customer and that I purchased the antihack from SS and that as far as I knew it still hasn't been updated to work with Vanilla 1.8.8. He said he would talk to Ryan from SS this morning. Not sure if that conversation has taken place or not but I am hopeful that the antihack will be updated so that I can use it on my server.

Jnkbller

Please submit a support ticket so we can have this to check.

• 2 weeks later...