Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Constant Crashing?

Mixelplx

18 minutes ago, Bashea said:

Hi everyone, to announce if you want a working, lag free server. Unfortunately you're going to need to go to your FTP, download your entire server. I won't advertise my new host but look around. I went to the portal, you could say

wish I could but I get "Access denied" when trying to sign in to it. Should I try changing the FTP password?

so i was able to get mine up and working. if you have the option to start the server then try this. start the server with the box Skip server updating checked. 

this seemed to fix my issue and got me back up and running. i hope this helps you all. 

Unable to do anything with mine, is the same for everyone else? currently down while staff look into it?
-Staff intervention One of our staff members is currently intervening on your server. 

as you can see, its been up and down constantly since release, every couple hours it would crash.
I think due to memory leak within the game, but hopefully can be fixed and resolved.

Screenshot 2024-01-22 044634.png

5 minutes ago, CooliceT said:

yep same, constant crashes still, every hour pretty much or so

Try clicking "Skip server updating checked" in the one time toggles. Worked for me

A fix that worked for me is checking off the Skip server updating option and the Clean SteamCMD Folder option. My server has stayed up without issues since. 

The issue I'm having is two of my players who use my server have corrupted save files. It's an easy fix if we had admin access on the FTP server. 

However; of course we don't have access so we're all sitting around waiting for a response from the non-existent staff.