Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Constant Crashing?

Mixelplx

Yeah I'm also having this same, issue.

I've only made one config change on the server, and thats the egg hatch time down to 2 minutes.  Not sure if that correlates with anyone else.

Just now, Bashea said:

We haven't modified any configs or anything other than the name and password, seems to be Survival Servers having issues. 

Ya for sure, we haven't changed anything either.

25 minutes ago, Chopadius said:

I wonder, if we backed up our save files, couldn't we just take them to another server hosting company that's not having problems?

I would, but my FTP access isn't even working properly. :(

EDIT: Working today finally.

Edited by manateefatseal
updated to reflect FTP functionality

1 minute ago, basedbaboon1 said:

But you still can't load backups, a lot of people can't access FTP, control panel still doesn't work, and tickets aren't being responded to.

Seems like they fixed the settings issue so you dont have to go through FTP, Just make the changes on the portal and update/validate. Make sure to click the green button on the bottom rather than hiting the start, stop, restart buttons on the top left. 

4 minutes ago, Vngel said:

Seems like they fixed the settings issue so you dont have to go through FTP, Just make the changes on the portal and update/validate. Make sure to click the green button on the bottom rather than hiting the start, stop, restart buttons on the top left. 

I haven't tried settings but selecting a backup then pressing the green button still doesn't work.

Hi everyone, to announce if you want a working, lag free server. Unfortunately you're going to need to go to your FTP, download your entire server. I won't advertise my new host but look around. I went to the portal, you could say