Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Can someone with Survival Servers help me with a Mod please.

Hello just wanted to ask a question. the last time i posted someone on the board was able to help me get my infistar up and going very quickly so i returned to see if i could get help once again. When i bought the infistar last week i also bought other mods, Self blood bag and AI missions, and i think something else. Well those mods still haven't been installed, i don't understand the delay but i would like to see if i could get some one to put selective spawn, or enhanced spawn on my server and don't worry about the other mods i think me and my family would rather have the spawn mod . So i just want to know if i can trade the other mods that haven't been installed yet for the one spawn mod. Just asking thanks...

If you haven't received your Mods, please submit a support ticket. Then post your ticket # and I'll make sure it gets sent to the correct person.

they said my mods were installed and ready but when i try to get onto my server it says waiting for host and then goes to the exit screen. I let them know on the ticket but they have quit responding after they told me the mods were installed. Is there something i can do to get it back online. or working. thanks

ok i played on it for a little bit, I died three times to see if the spawn selection worked, each time i died i would go back to the lobby and then pick my person, then i would see the landscape of the game with the display name in the middle of the screen then it freezes. It done that all three times,. I would have to esc out of the game and launcher and try again. If they didnt do the spawn selection i also checked to see about the others just in case. and i noticed there wasnt any ai's and when i was injured and had a bloodbag on me i couldnt get the scroll option to self blood bag. 

I think they addad the spawn selection and its hanging up on re entry.