Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Excellent Work

Within an hour, new server switch was working and setting were able to be made. Control panel working, login to the server takes a long wait, but so far so good.

Thanks for the hard work.

Brian

Within an hour? Are you fucking kidding me dude? Its been almost 20 hours for anything to work at all. And now I'm getting a white screen like others have talked about trying to get on my control panel. Not that it even fucking matters since I can't get on my god damn server anyways. Don't praise them till all servers are actually fucking working.

Within an hour? Are you fucking kidding me dude? Its been almost 20 hours for anything to work at all. And now I'm getting a white screen like others have talked about trying to get on my control panel. Not that it even fucking matters since I can't get on my god damn server anyways. Don't praise them till all servers are actually fucking working.

I am pretty sure that is a SS fluff account. It was just made and made 5 posts about how amazing they are. I have a feeling its a horrible attempt to make us think their servers are actually working for some people. Last I checked (and you can check cause they brand their servers) there were two survivalservers ark servers showing on the steam server list but neither of them can be joined. 

Yeah bluefang servers are up and running. A little more expensive but at least you can use the service you pay for. My bank will be refunding me my money and doing a chargeback no matter what survival servers' policy is on refund. 

This being my second day of issues with Survival Servers, I ordered a server from Bluefang so that I have some kind of backup option. That was several hours ago and my server order is still being "processed" with an estimated wait time of 24 hours, according to their Twitter. Whether you stay here or go there, you're still going to be playing the waiting game with the rest of us for awhile unfortunately.

Nope, I just didnt yell at anyone hard core and submitted some results I did on my end if there was any.

I had to the first 20 hours as well with no service. I was pissed, still kinda am, but I am tryin to work the problem with them not against them.

Shrugs..

This being my second day of issues with Survival Servers, I ordered a server from Bluefang so that I have some kind of backup option. That was several hours ago and my server order is still being "processed" with an estimated wait time of 24 hours, according to their Twitter. Whether you stay here or go there, you're still going to be playing the waiting game with the rest of us for awhile unfortunately.

They have no openings atm at other places for ARK servers, it is the same about everywhere. shrugs

How much are they paying you brian? I want in. but yeah mine isn't working still either.

There not paying me anything, just thought I would be nicer about it since it has worked for me lately, it was not nice till about an hour ago.

I will use whatever service has it and it is working

Hang in there guys, we're trying hard over here.

My recommendation is that you keep switching locations and run the Steam update once or twice if you want to try and get your game server online immediately.

Make sure that custom launch parameters are not turned on and that your hostname is alphanumeric.

Ordered my server on the 1st its not even setup yet, OP has some amazing luck!

More great advice which I did 20 almost 21 hours ago with not even a view....

This is just laughable at this point.

I know your doing your best man but you have to understand where I'm coming from as a community admin I have 50 something people waiting on to u guys and bugging me about when they can play a game they bought yesterday...

But when I keep getting the same answers with nothing to show for it I'm about to put a gun in my mouth (not really) but it's becoming a nightmare.

If you have white screen, that will have to go through the support ticket route, unfortunately.

If thats the case, I put a ticket in at midnight EST and again this morning around 10: a.m. EST. Why is my game panel still white? Please, provide some answers here...

If you have white screen, that will have to go through the support ticket route, unfortunately.

I now have the white screen BECAUSE I did your quick fix of switching locations... horrible support IMO Ticket #789541