Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Game does not open

You may need to change mods and then change back. I've noticed that people do not allow their servers to fully install before they exit the page.

Ok, first post you used the survival servers launcher. Second post you used dayz commander. What's next? Dayz launcher? Lol. Anyways, did you check your rpt log for server errors? Did you install Mods or have survival servers install them for you? If survival servers installed the mods, they tell you to open a support ticket. If you installed them yourself, the server provider will most likely not support it. If I read your error correctly it had something to do with a .paa file which is most likely the spalsh screen. Kinda hard to tell without your rpt log. You could copy it and post it in a spoiler and I could take a look. It will tell you which file is giving you an error. But, once you fix that error, another one could pop up. If no additions were installed, there is something wrong with your mod that you are trying to install. If that is the case, when you click the green button at the bottom, do you wait for it to refresh or do you just close the webpage and attempt to jump in the server?

Have you tried verifying your games cache and then restart the game to see if that fixes it? Looks to me like a client side issue.

You can verify your cache by following these steps:

1. Head into your steam library
  2. Right click on Arma 2: OA and click on Properties
  3. Click on Local Files tab
  4. Click Verify integrity of game cache
  5. Let it fix any issues then launch the game.