Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Does it normally take this long?

It's been awhile since I've had a server here, but I don't remember it taking this long to bring up the server.  It stayed in the "start" section for an hr and now is "loading" for the past 20 minutes or so.  

I like survival servers the support is pretty good, the price is good, and I like the control panel set up. Doing things to my server is pretty easy for the most part.

However i have definitely noticed that the servers can take a while to come back up. Longer then havoc servers which my cousin had for a while.  However havoc control panel was worse.

I choose to put up with it but ya it can take a while.

Thanks @PSN_steven1230.  I didn't see that and it does cut the time down a lot.  I think whenever i need to do a restart I'll also click the one times for updates as well, that way it just goes right into the loading.  I appreciate all the help from the three of you.