Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

New server upload option doesn't work

Giffin

@Ryan PenningtonI would venture to guess most people having issues with this are doing what I was doing when I couldn't get it to work, which was making a folder, adding the files to it, then zipping the folder. As soon as I did exactly what the instructions said and just clicked the two files together and zipped them without putting them into a folder it worked for me without an issue.

Hope this helps with all these people having issues

I'm trying to load my world in as well using the zip file and I was wondering if I need to select custom world or anything like that? Also does the file need to be named something in particular? 

I've submitted a ticket so hopefully that helps. I even tried to delete the local save once and when I started the server back up it was the same old (wrong) world. Its like the changes I'm making with the interface aren't actually taking. 

Got a response to my ticket to change locations so I can wipe the server clean. Did that. Server is still not loading the world file. I've done everything correct, and at this point I just wish I could have access on the FTP to plop these two files down (I would assume I just need to name them to whatever you guys are using for your syntax - looks like the server# as the file name). Even attached our zip file in the ticket so maybe they can assist with a manual load. 

Been a day of trying to get this working and any advise would be great. 

Yeah mine only seems to work if they load it for me. I have tried naming it the map name, my server number name. I don't know the naming configuration used so I just waited until they could assist. Sadly in an effort to keep our group happy and trying to get the server up, we sent the wrong .zip file so I'm waiting again because of my goof.

They helped me once before, just have to be patience and I'm sure they will get to me again soon. 

• 3 weeks later...

works better in edge and it does not tell you it uploaded. if you test you can see it.

Now i want it listed on official but i am sick of the hassle.

works better in edge and it does not tell you it uploaded. if you test you can see it.

Now i want it listed on official but i am sick of the hassle.