Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Have a few odd things going on....

Femme Fatale

First off server is great we are happy we went with Survival Servers, and when I did have a question on the initial setup CS was nice and fast when responding! :)

OK now here is the issue while we are able to log in via steam through AM2 OA however if we try to use dayz commander or playwithSIX we get odd errors for example, "signature key not accepted" or "you cannot play/edit this mission it is depended on content that has been deleted" what the heck is going on here?

Now we can log into any random server using either of those programs and we do not get those errors, any suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

First off server is great we are happy we went with Survival Servers, and when I did have a question on the initial setup CS was nice and fast when responding! :)

OK now here is the issue while we are able to log in via steam through AM2 OA however if we try to use dayz commander or playwithSIX we get odd errors for example, "signature key not accepted" or "you cannot play/edit this mission it is depended on content that has been deleted" what the heck is going on here?

Now we can log into any random server using either of those programs and we do not get those errors, any suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

this may sound weird and I am just wondering. is your port set to 2802 or 2801? Also make sure dayz commander or the other program you use has all the mods set up for it and also make sure your launch parameters are set correctly in them.

this may sound weird and I am just wondering. is your port set to 2802 or 2801? Also make sure dayz commander or the other program you use has all the mods set up for it and also make sure your launch parameters are set correctly in them.

The game port is set to 5802 as for the mods have all of the required mods are installed ...but even if something there was off in the mods or parameters would not explain the reason we can join a random (dayz mod epoch server) yet we have issues if we try to access ours via the same program?

The game port is set to 5802 as for the mods have all of the required mods are installed ...but even if something there was off in the mods or parameters would not explain the reason we can join a random (dayz mod epoch server) yet we have issues if we try to access ours via the same program?

I will ask chad about this issue. I would suggest submiting a ticket (link below in my sig) explain what is the issue and see if he may know. It is the weekend thou so give them till Monday to respond. I will do some research myself see if i can figure out what is going on so i can get back to you sooner.

I will ask chad about this issue. I would suggest submiting a ticket (link below in my sig) explain what is the issue and see if he may know. It is the weekend thou so give them till Monday to respond. I will do some research myself see if i can figure out what is going on so i can get back to you sooner.

Did some research on my own and found it might be a issue with DayZ Commander, noticed whenever I loaded it up and selected our server it was always showing connection as red with a 10k ping even when I knew the server was running.

What I have to do is just refresh the servers and normally once it shows a green connection I have no errors or issues logging in.

Did some research on my own and found it might be a issue with DayZ Commander, noticed whenever I loaded it up and selected our server it was always showing connection as red with a 10k ping even when I knew the server was running.

What I have to do is just refresh the servers and normally once it shows a green connection I have no errors or issues logging in.