Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

ESSv3 w/Overpoch - Blank class and spawn selection

Upon death or first time spawn you are presented with the Class/Loadout selection screen. There are no class/loadouts.

Press escape and it brings to spawn which also has no points to select. 

Press escape again to go to the halo/ground option and pressing escape again puts you on the ground.

I have reinstalled 4 times to make sure I might catch something I might have missed. I watched a video on it. I read through the instructions and compared to what I have but can't find anything. I do see a bunch of errors in the .RPT but can't quite follow what I need to fix. 

One thing to note, I did initially setup init.sqf to allow halo spawn and a few other things prior to installing ESSv3. I don't think I have infistar installed. I don't see it upon spawn even though it's listed in the file explorer.

I'll attach the .rpt if anyone can sift through it and give some guidance. Any and all help is appreciated. And I have googled for 3 days trying to figure it out. I'm stumped.

Huge thanks in advance.

ArmA2OA.RPT

1 hour ago, Michael Shankey said:

Upon death or first time spawn you are presented with the Class/Loadout selection screen. There are no class/loadouts.

Press escape and it brings to spawn which also has no points to select. 

Press escape again to go to the halo/ground option and pressing escape again puts you on the ground.

I have reinstalled 4 times to make sure I might catch something I might have missed. I watched a video on it. I read through the instructions and compared to what I have but can't find anything. I do see a bunch of errors in the .RPT but can't quite follow what I need to fix. 

One thing to note, I did initially setup init.sqf to allow halo spawn and a few other things prior to installing ESSv3. I don't think I have infistar installed. I don't see it upon spawn even though it's listed in the file explorer.

I'll attach the .rpt if anyone can sift through it and give some guidance. Any and all help is appreciated. And I have googled for 3 days trying to figure it out. I'm stumped.

Huge thanks in advance.

ArmA2OA.RPT 41.14 kB · 0 downloads

It has been a while since i have ran an Overpoch server but i still have all of my files from 1.0.6.2.  If you are still needing help send me a message on Discord.  Overlord#8807