Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

530 Not logged in, password error.

Support system still down??

I am trying to access the server's FTP using the information provided on the control panel. I am getting "530 Not logged in, password error." from FileZilla.

I have tried both typing (retyping) as well as careful copy+paste but this password does not work. Can someone from your company reset my FTP password, and also update the control panel to display the correct password?

I'd submit a ticket but your ticket system doesn't work properly, and I keep getting a PHP error when I log into it.

Thanks guys

Support system still down??

I am trying to access the server's FTP using the information provided on the control panel. I am getting "530 Not logged in, password error." from FileZilla.

I have tried both typing (retyping) as well as careful copy+paste but this password does not work. Can someone from your company reset my FTP password, and also update the control panel to display the correct password?

I'd submit a ticket but your ticket system doesn't work properly, and I keep getting a PHP error when I log into it.

Thanks guys

Thanks for your suggestion, I tried WinSCP but I'm getting Access Denied from that when I try to connect.

The support ticket system is back up again and I have submitted a ticket.

Thanks again...

Thanks for your suggestion, I tried WinSCP but I'm getting Access Denied from that when I try to connect.

The support ticket system is back up again and I have submitted a ticket.

Thanks again...

Has anyone found a solution or a answer to this problem? I am having the same issue. Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED-Connection refused by server. I checked and rechecked that I had the IP,UN,PW and Port correct.

I downloaded winSCP and it does not connect either.

Has anyone found a solution or a answer to this problem? I am having the same issue. Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED-Connection refused by server. I checked and rechecked that I had the IP,UN,PW and Port correct.

I downloaded winSCP and it does not connect either.

Ok I found the answer to this issue. At the top of your control panel you have three columns in this order, server details - Database details - FTP details. You want to use the IP,Port,Username,and Password from under the FTP Details column. Just copy and paste into there corresponding fields. Hope this helps.

Ok I found the answer to this issue. At the top of your control panel you have three columns in this order, server details - Database details - FTP details. You want to use the IP,Port,Username,and Password from under the FTP Details column. Just copy and paste into there corresponding fields. Hope this helps.